Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I'm still to broken to post rationally thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I'm still to broken to post rationally thread.

I'm going through post withdraw , but I know Im still not of sound mind and may start calling for crazyness like firing people , signing tebow and running the veer.

So I will just babble in this thread till I'm back to myself . Join if needed.

Thank god for the back to back years or I'd so be full on Nick Cage crazy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oUltheRpJNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just remember that God answers all prayers, and sometimes the answer is no.

Comment

im with ya man.

Comment

It's actually humiliating. The 3 largest deficits in the Super Bowl are all us. Yay....

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
          It's actually humiliating. The 3 largest deficits in the Super Bowl are all us. Yay....
          Thought it was 2 of the top 3

Comment

Originally posted by TDmvp View Post
            Thought it was 2 of the top 3
            Must have read wrong. Still doesn't hurt any less unfortunately.

Comment

It was a bed pooping of epic proportions...

I am pretty sure even the Pope watched us get kicked in the nuts...

A fellow poster said something along the lines of: "my hobby is kind of broken for the moment".., I would have to agree.

Comment

With you. I have yet to watch a single highlight or visit another sports-related site since. It's going to be a while for me, this is a tough pill to swallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  With you. I have yet to watch a single highlight or visit another sports-related site since. It's going to be a while for me, this is a tough pill to swallow.
                  I haven't either, but maybe that's because we don't have cable and I don't listen to sports talk anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                    I haven't either, but maybe that's because we don't have cable and I don't listen to sports talk anyways...
                    That would help for sure.

Seriously, this is probably a blessing in disguise for me. As lame as this will come across, I will just prioritize a lot of **** in my life. Already started working out again a couple months ago, Spring is right around the corner so lots of time for family and fishing and camping and ATV'ing. Getting married in the fall...just too much for me to be happy about and the timing is great because I am in a full-on funk right now from the game.

Comment

The Mane is the only sports site I've gone to as well. To vent, and to wallow in misery with my fellow fans.

I don't have cable either, and I don't think I've ever been more happy about that fact.

Comment

Seriously, this is probably a blessing in disguise for me. As lame as this will come across, I will just prioritize a lot of **** in my life. Already started working out again a couple months ago, Spring is right around the corner so lots of time for family and fishing and camping and ATV'ing. Getting married in the fall...just too much for me to be happy about and the timing is great because I am in a full-on funk right now from the game.
                        Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. Fall is a great time to get married.

I am personally thrilled today that football is over. Last week I thought I would be sad when the season was over, but the way it ended lets me know I need a break. Looking forward to finishing up the winter with some good skiing, some Nugs and Avs games and enter into a new season of golf. Life is good, even when we're down.

Comment

Thanks Irish, can't wait. The following week in Puerto Vallarta will be just what the Dr. ordered too.

Comment

Congrats. This Sept will be 10 years for us. And my wife has never been to Colorado, so we're planning a vacation there for Sept/Oct and going to go to a Broncos game (have to wait for the schedule to come out to see when)

Comment

I will continue to struggle coming to terms with the greatest offense ever, and the greatest QB ever mustering 8 points in the biggest game of their lives.

8 points and we were favored. I am angry at Fox and Maning right now, I am sure it will pass... but I will just perseverate for a little longer.

8 Points- SMH

Comment

Working...
                              X