Seahawks PED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks PED's

with the way they were playing, i seriously think they are using PEDs.
    this is the first time during manning era a team dominated like that.

NFL should look into it.

they could have been on tranquilizers and they still would have kicked our asses.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
      they could have been on tranquilizers and they still would have kicked our asses.
      so you don't think they are using it.
      Knowing PETE, there is a chance.

I never seen a team dominated like that in SB since OAK loss to TB.
      I believe the reason OAK lost is Tampa knew what plays they were running.

Comment

I think they use plenty of ****. I think most teams do. Though, yes, I think the Seahawks use more.

I also don't care right now.

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post

NFL should look into it.
          If they played like that because of PEDs, John Elway should look into sprinkling whatever kind they are using on Denver's meatloaf at dinner.

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind. They looked like they were playing a high school team.

Comment

We're soft. We got flat backed against SD as well.

Comment

Every single team in the NFL and college football use PED's...hell...even HSers use that crap.

Want to know why Seattle beat Denver?

They are a better football team.

Comment

one more thing..after pete took coaching job, players rarely get injured. I am not sure what magic he does.

Comment

Of course they are. But I assume much of the nfl does

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                      We're soft. We got flat backed against SD as well.
                      I've been trying to reconcile those two games with the rest of the season. One thing this team does not do well is respond to changes in their routine. The team simply didn't show up to their Thursday night game with San Diego. At the stadium you could just see it. Players were checked out of the game on the sidelines and just couldn't summon any intensity to play that game.

The superbowl, the ultimate test of that, was clearly failed in similar fashion. In the two games against the Chargers that were played on a more normal schedule, we more or less had our way with them.

It feels like a gigantic leadership problem.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                        I've been trying to reconcile those two games with the rest of the season. One thing this team does not do well is respond to changes in their routine. The team simply didn't show up to their Thursday night game with San Diego. At the stadium you could just see it. Players were checked out of the game on the sidelines and just couldn't summon any intensity to play that game.

The superbowl, the ultimate test of that, was clearly failed in similar fashion. In the two games against the Chargers that were played on a more normal schedule, we more or less had our way with them.

It feels like a gigantic leadership problem.
                        we saw this team not prepared at all. there are many mental mistakes done on both sides of the ball.we were able to overcome by scoring points during 3rd and 4th quarters.

It starts with coaching. As you said, there are no leaders in this team.
                        When you have leaders like champ and manning, then you have bigger issue.

This team needs leaders on the field.

Comment

NFL should look into it.
                          it's the style of football. our finesse and timing based team and players couldn't compete with size, strength and power. our guys were lost once they got punched in the mouth. they had no answer for that.

i dislike the Seahags, but I can't call them out for PED just because they kicked our ass.

Comment

NFL should look into it.

Comment

saddening that our fan base can't accept that they are bigger, faster, strong, and a better football team than ours. I doubt that SEA has a higher inordinate amount of PED usage over Denvers. You may site that they have a higher count of cases but it could be their players are just dumber than ours except for Von.

Comment

Working...
                              X