Von Miller rejected from NYC club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller rejected from NYC club

Denver Broncos superstar Von Miller learned the hard way ... no one wants to party with the losers ... 'cause after the game, he was REJCTED from a nightclub where the Seahawks celebrated their big win ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

It all went down at Marquee in NYC ... where stars like James Carpenter, Sidney Rice and a bunch of other Seattle players were welcomed inside with open arms.

But when Von got to the front door ... suddenly, the bouncer explained the club had reached capacity ... and the Broncos linebacker was turned away.
    Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/denver...#ixzz2sJbSzcWM

well, I'm just surprised it took until after the game to get a Von headline.

But hey, while we're here: go **** yourself, Von Miller. your team got stomped and you want to go suck the winner's cocks at a party?

we definitely got a winner in 'ol 58

Comment

Comment

Dude is a dumb ass....I don't think he gets 'it' and probably never will.

Comment

And people laugh at me when I say trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            I'd say his value is pretty damn low right now.

One step away from a year long suspension, known for trying to cheat the drug testing system (aka in Roger Goodell's dog house), looked a lot less explosive when he did play this season, and blew out his ACL.

I wouldn't trade a thatch of ball hairs for Von Miller right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
              Nope I totally agree. What good is the guy if he can't get into rad clubs?

Comment

Even though he wasn't playing its just another example of the teams priorities are the NY limelight, not the actual game itself.

Comment

Kind of sad really, he's walking around NYC by himself trying to get into clubs.

Comment

I could barely enjoy a beer after the game at home let alone going out for one. After a beat down in the super bowl? Hard to even imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Even though he wasn't playing its just another example of the teams priorities are the NY limelight, not the actual game itself.
                      Yeah, I guess he wasn't the only one. This is from a local media guy that was in NY -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Broncos burned the candle at both ends all week in NYC. And it looked like it on Sunday night. They didn't treat it as a business trip.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430356115449053184">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Google &quot;Broncos party in NYC.&quot; That'll give you some insight as to why they were &quot;in quicksand&quot; last night.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430362941847003138">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

I just don't understand needing to party that much. You can do that **** anytime.

Comment

can't say it's surprising. fox isn't going to tell them what to do, and Elway was a drunk and a partier almost his entire career. so it was on the players themselves, and we've known for a while we don't have the brightest group.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                          Yeah, I guess he wasn't the only one. This is from a local media guy that was in NY -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Broncos burned the candle at both ends all week in NYC. And it looked like it on Sunday night. They didn't treat it as a business trip.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430356115449053184">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Google &quot;Broncos party in NYC.&quot; That'll give you some insight as to why they were &quot;in quicksand&quot; last night.</p>&mdash; James Merilatt (@jamesmerilatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamesmerilatt/statuses/430362941847003138">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

I just don't understand needing to party that much. You can do that **** anytime.

Yep. I've been saying this the entire time. What we saw was an unprepared team who was just going through the motions of formality(game). Much like the unprepared style we saw during the Thursday night loss. That's on Fox IMO. NY limelight media attention award shows commercial spots etc etc. that's the priority. We saw an FO get busted this year for partying, only fitting they go big in NY.

Comment

If the Broncos were out and about all week partying rest assured it would have been all over twitter and facebook. I call BS on that one. Every ahole in NY has one or two cell phones.

Comment

why the **** was he trying to party with Seahawk players?

cmon Von

Comment

Working...
                              X