Sherman: We knew what was coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman: We knew what was coming

All we did was play situational football,” Sherman says. “We knew what route concepts they liked on different downs, so we jumped all the routes. Then we figured out the hand signals for a few of the route audibles in the first half.”

He demonstrates the signs Manning used for various routes, and says he and his teammates were calling out plays throughout the game and getting them right. “Me, Earl [Thomas], Kam [Chancellor]… we’re not just three All-Pro players. We’re three All-Pro minds,” Sherman says. “Now, if Peyton had thrown in some double moves, if he had gone out of character, we could’ve been exposed.”

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/02/03/richar...ttle-seahawks/

Absolute bull****.

They DID figure out how to exploit Beadles/Clark up front. There was nothing complex about it.

Comment

when you win..you can talk anything.
      as i said, there is no leader in this team.Did you see anyone from our team talk smack?.
      We are soft .we make ton of mental mistakes.
      Unfortunately, fox doesn't say anything to our players.
      It's elway who got frustrated after preseason loss against SEA. I bet Fox didn't say a word.

I never heard players talk about Fox being frustrated. he is a nice person..unfortunately, it doesn't work in NFL.

Comment

I believe him

Comment

Oddly they didn't get any interceptions on all those routes they jumped.

Comment

I also think SEA players are using PEDs..If they are not, then there are a different specimens.

NFL should look into it.they are somehow not getting caught.

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
              I also think SEA players are using PEDs..If they are not, then there are a different specimens.

NFL should look into it.they are somehow not getting caught.
              Well they are getting caught -

Seahawks lead the league in PED suspensions since 2010

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ns-since-2010/

but I think they look at it like they do pass interference, if they do it all the time, they will get away with it most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                I believe him
                Don't let them win after the win.

****...you've lost 5 SB's.

You should be teaching us this $#it...

Comment

Sherman got his ankles broken(or atleast twisted/sprained) by DT..He looked weak getting carted away..big hit to his all world rep..The whole "no leader on this team" concept is just either bad trolling or a football fan that jus doesn't get it..
                  Last edited by labronx; 02-03-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Rewatching the game right now. Peyton had a tough performance. Bad reads, poor time and mechanics. He owns a large part of this **** show we just watched.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                      Well they are getting caught -

Seahawks lead the league in PED suspensions since 2010

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ns-since-2010/

but I think they look at it like they do pass interference, if they do it all the time, they will get away with it most of the time.
                      Yeah, they're pretty much daring the refs to call it all game long because they know they won't **** up the game like that.

Comment

I find this kind of hard to believe. Or a great exaggeration is more likely

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          I find this kind of hard to believe. Or a great exaggeration is more likely
                          I do too. I think it was more of the dlineman getting pressure. Manning had absolutely no time to throw yesterday.

That pass to Julius Thomas on 3rd down is an easy completion with protection.

Comment

We are 0-4 in Superbowls when wearing orange uniforms and we have been outscored 166-38
                            Weird piece of trivia

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                              Yeah, they're pretty much daring the refs to call it all game long because they know they won't **** up the game like that.
                              Nearly every team Denver played this year said this exact thing about the pick plays the receivers run.

Comment

Working...
                              X