Can't bring Fox back, no emotion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't bring Fox back, no emotion...

Probably the fact that Fox and Peyton are so use to losing the Big Game, that they lacked any kind of emotions. Elway needs to take a hard look at the coaches, i have watched Bronco football for many years and i can tell you in all honesty that this team was the most unprepared team i have ever seen. If this is the result of 2 weeks of preparation, then Fox and his coaching staff should be fired. How can Elway even think of bring back those sorry excuses for coaches. Start over and rebuild with a strong team of coaches who want to win. As i see it we have a coach and quarterback, that will accept losing in games that matter most. Hell, send them all packing.

So, you're just saying to fire the coaching staff?

That seems a little light to me.

The way I see it, we have one clear option. Fire the coaching staff; get rid of every single player; look into the legalities of euthanizing Pat Bowlen; change the uniforms to incorporate more teal; and run the idea of moving the team to another city up the flag pole.

Come on, guys! It's so simple, maybe you need a refresher course!

Comment

fox is the wrong coach for these guys, no fire

no guts

Comment

Amazing when we lose who suddenly appears. Like a really ****ty genie who does not grant wishes, just bitches about the things you would wish about.

Comment

Fox is one of those just good enough to get you beat guys. He's gutless and wants to be Mr Nice Guy which just doesn't work anymore. You have to have a little (or a lot) of A Hole in you now days. Fox isn't the type to show no mercy and his teams here have all been mentally very soft.

Comment

see..today's coaches in NFL..they are all fired up..coaches like fox, Marvin, andy, kubaik will not have much success in this league.

Comment

This team will go nowhere till John Fox gets the sack.

Comment

the fact I agree with the OP troll, probably means I need to take a step back

Comment

Not that I necessarily disagree, but who do you replace him with? Gruden?

Comment

any one with fire, accountability, drive....etc...

Comment

Welcome back Debbie Downers. Enjoy feeding your sadistic desires by trolling emotionally vulnerable Broncos fans.

Comment

trolling?, i'm feeling pain today, what gives you the right to question my fandom? calling it what is is makes me a troll?

Comment

next year is probably manning's last year. what coach would really come into a situation like that, where they are facing a rebuilding period one year later?

let's face it, even for guys like me that despise john fox, we're stuck with him for at least one more year

Comment

Maybe we should give Moreno the job, he shows plenty of emotion, just play the national anthem all game, job sorted.

Comment

The thing that most of the posters on here don't realise is that if Fox ever were to leave, Gase or JDR would most likely get the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X