Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember, we were a 4-12 team just three short years ago. We've come too far too fast probably.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronco0608 View Post
    Well, not that everyone sucks per say, but we did sort of get exposed last night. We were dominated in every phase of the game.

Now, let's say our top four injured players were available for that game:

Clady probably shuts down the pass rush from the left side of the field.
    Miller gives us a pass rush that was nonexistent last night.
    Harris plays ballhawk defense and brings physicality to the secondary.
    Moore brings sure tackling to the Safety position.

Do we win? Probably not. But we probably don't get railroaded either.

That stuff matters.

Plus, that whole damn Seattle team is on performance enhancers no one has ever heard of. Those guys can't have those physiques, that type of power tackling, and speed naturally. They really looked like a Pro Team playing a college team last night physically and that should never happen in pro football.
    Pretty weak analysis honestly. All those guys probably play flat and uninspired too if they are healthy. The amount of excuses you people are making for this loser team and their loser coaching staff is utterly nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      Pretty weak analysis honestly. All those guys probably play flat and uninspired too if they are healthy. The amount of excuses you people are making for this loser team and their loser coaching staff is utterly nauseating.

I can understand being upset about the game and its outcome. The rage you are posting with is suggesting you have harbored these thoughts for a lot longer than 48 hours.

You really need to take a breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
        I can understand being upset about the game and its outcome. The rage you are posting with is suggesting you have harbored these thoughts for a lot longer than 48 hours.

truth hurts sometimes archer homer, deal with the truth, facts, etc...

Comment

This is true. Agamemnon has been an idiot since his head popped out the womb.

Comment

I swear some of you people are on Paxil or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
              This is true. Agamemnon has been an idiot since his head popped out the womb.
              That's big talk for a functional retard.

Comment

That's big talk for a functional retard.
                Says the guy with a Patriots avatar on a Broncos forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                  Just me, but if I were Denver I'd create me some Montana/Young hate this year.

The offensive line is, honestly, unimpressive outside of one G and your LT, but you do have an insane number of offensive weapons.

The best time to draft a QB is when you don't need one. Spend the rest on defense...
                  None of the top QB's will be available when Denver picks. To me, Denver has to go all in on this next season, because the following one will be cap hell

Comment

Originally posted by wolf754life View Post
                    truth hurts sometimes archer homer, deal with the truth, facts, etc...

If only you were here after the team wins. Might make that "truth" you keep pushing you know...true.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      Says the guy with a Patriots avatar on a Broncos forum...
                      Holy hell I was mostly joking about the functional retard thing. But you actually think my avatar is a Patriots avatar.

Comment

No. I'm an adult. I care about the team, but not enough to ruin my whole day. You need to take a breath man, really. Its perfectly fine to be upset and pissy and acerbic. It is ridiculous to advocate blowing everything up because of a single bad loss.

If you feel the same way you do right now in two weeks, then bash away. Emotion would be divorced from the thought process and you would have had time to process it all.

Comment

I actually agree with some of what you're saying. Maybe even most of it. The problem is that it's coming from you, a person who for the last several weeks has been preaching how great and unbeatable the Broncos were and shouting down and belittling anyone who came to the table with some rationality and objectivity on the subject. Now you do a 180 and expect everybody to agree with you, now that you're singing a completely different tune. Lesson learned for you perhaps, but I won't hold my breath or expect an apology lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X