Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still clearly the best team in AFC going into 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still clearly the best team in AFC going into 2014

    We'll get back next year and try again. The players are professionals and they have jobs to do so I dont see any reason we cant make it back to the super bowl next season. I actually think its likely. Not only that but if we face an NFC WEst opponent it will be a rematch and we;ll be better prepared

  • #2
    We're far from the best. We could only beat Belichick and Brady with the whole team crocked or in jail and at home. Indy will be better, NE will be better, we will be worse. Won't crack 10 wins next year.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spiralism View Post
      We're far from the best. We could only beat Belichick and Brady with the whole team crocked or in jail and at home. Indy will be better, NE will be better, we will be worse. Won't crack 10 wins next year.
      Won't crack 10 wins? GTFO. We were down 2 all pros and 6 starters combined. This team will be right back in the thick next year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        Let's be real: Beli and Tom Brady are probably going to destroy Fox and Peyton.
        Brady is half the player he use to be and when is NE's D ever anything but avg? Whisenhunt is gone in SD so they're back to .500.. The Chiefs are our biggest hurdle Imo. Im not afraid of Luck or Dalton one bit. The Ravens dont have the talent on D. Who's left? Miami? Jets? Give me a break.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          I totally agree about that. I just have zero confidence this team can/will FINISH though.
          That's my thought too. I don't doubt being right back in the thick but we'll make it there just to get curb stomped by a bunch of guys that are far more aggressive and physical and don't give a **** if you broke the all time points record.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
            Brady is half the player he use to be and when is NE's D ever anything but avg? Whisenhunt is gone in SD so they're back to .500.. The Chiefs are our biggest hurdle Imo. Im not afraid of Luck or Dalton one bit. The Ravens dont have the talent on D. Who's left? Miami? Jets? Give me a break.
            And then what? Get to the playoffs and get worked again once we play a physical team? We saw how that ends last night.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
              We'll get back next year and try again. The players are professionals and they have jobs to do so I dont see any reason we cant make it back to the super bowl next season. I actually think its likely. Not only that but if we face an NFC WEst opponent it will be a rematch and we;ll be better prepared
              It's really hard to go to the Super Bowl The Team really blew a chance to show the world what they got. You really don't know if they can do it again **** for all i know i'll be 50 years old until i see another Broncos Super Bowl

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                I totally agree about that. I just have zero confidence this team can/will FINISH though.
                That and you look at the history of teams getting blown out in the super bowl, it's not pretty the following season. We have a shot of getting into the playoffs next year. I think people are forgetting the Chargers. They are well coached and have some up and coming talent.

                Forget the AFC, we will have a tough battle in our own division.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We will probably split with the Chiefs and Chargers next year. We play the NFCW, so lets call that potentially 3 losses right there unless finese happy-time football makes a big comeback and the 49ers, Hawks and Cardinals players all get Ebola before they beat up on our pussy team.

                  I'd say this team is 10 wins and probably the West next year- but we don't play the easy schedule we did this year and you know the Pats will be healthy and upgraded next year.

                  Sadly, this might have been out money shot. To bad our money shot ended up getting fisted to us no grease in NYC.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Broncos are early favorites to return. Who's making plans for the Super Bowl in Phoenix?

                    Seahawks: 7/1
                    Broncos: 8/1
                    49ers: 8/1
                    Patriots: 12/1
                    Packers: 20/1
                    Saints: 20/1
                    Falcons: 25/1
                    Bengals: 25/1
                    Panthers: 25/1
                    Colts: 30/1
                    Chiefs: 30/1
                    Eagles: 30/1
                    Bears: 30/1
                    Cardinals: 30/1

                    Some notable omissions: Chargers, Ravens and Steelers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                      Broncos are early favorites to return. Who's making plans for the Super Bowl in Phoenix?

                      Seahawks: 7/1
                      Broncos: 8/1
                      49ers: 8/1
                      Patriots: 12/1
                      Packers: 20/1
                      Saints: 20/1
                      Falcons: 25/1
                      Bengals: 25/1
                      Panthers: 25/1
                      Colts: 30/1
                      Chiefs: 30/1
                      Eagles: 30/1
                      Bears: 30/1
                      Cardinals: 30/1

                      Some notable omissions: Chargers, Ravens and Steelers.
                      I am sure the Hawks, 9ers and Panthers are PRAYING the Broncos make it back.... PRAYING...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by edog24 View Post
                        And then what? Get to the playoffs and get worked again once we play a physical team? We saw how that ends last night.
                        The plans going to be to build a team to beat the SEahawks. Speedy Defensive ends and olb's to contain Wilson and bigger WR's to compete with their secondary. Welker is gone.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                          That and you look at the history of teams getting blown out in the super bowl, it's not pretty the following season. We have a shot of getting into the playoffs next year. I think people are forgetting the Chargers. They are well coached and have some up and coming talent.

                          Forget the AFC, we will have a tough battle in our own division.
                          Rivers resurgence was all Whisenhunt. That guy is a genius

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                            The plans going to be to build a team to beat the SEahawks. Speedy Defensive ends and olb's to contain Wilson and bigger WR's to compete with their secondary. Welker is gone.
                            If Welker is gone, so should Decker. Getting a physical WR opposite of D Thomas has to be goal #1 in the offseason. Goal #2 should be pass protection for Manning, although Clady will fix a lot of that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The team will be all right. But with Fox as the coach and with the current roster, they're going to need a miracle to win it all. Still the best team in the AFC

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X