Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we have beat the 49'ers? Panthers? Cardinals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could we have beat the 49'ers? Panthers? Cardinals?

    The Cardinals beat every AFC team they faced, including a crushing victory over the Colts (40-11).

    They were also 10-6. They didn't make the playoffs.

    Here in the AFC, we have teams squeak in slightly over .500. Had Cardinals been in our conference, or Panthers or 49'ers or Saints, where do they end up?
    Last edited by Blart; 02-03-2014, 10:41 AM.

  • #2
    I'm pretty sure the jags would of smoked us with how we looked last night.

    Comment


    • #3
      No way we would have beaten the 9ers. Panthers would have been tough too. Cardinals, yes. The seahags just match up perfectly with bigger receivers. It's the way their built. They have more trouble with smaller receivers. Also their pass rush showed up, whereas the Broncos O-line didn't.

      Comment


      • #4
        The Browns would have pushed our **** in with that performance last night.

        Comment


        • #5
          we will find out next season. The broncos get to play the NFCwest in 2014

          Comment


          • #6
            the better question (IMO) is if we played the Seahawks 4 more times, would we win 1? 2? 3?.... I mean, last night they played good while we played terrible. The team could only play better next sunday, right? Any given Sunday and all....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
              we will find out next season. The broncos get to play the NFCwest in 2014
              That's the best news I've heard all day.

              Our team needed more battle testing this season. Patriots just weren't a challenge.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Blart View Post
                That's the best news I've heard all day.

                Our team needed more battle testing this season. Patriots just weren't a challenge.
                how is that? the pats spotted the broncos 24 points and still beat the broncos. This game reminded me a lot of that 2nd half against the Pats.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Give Manning and the Broncos 4 games against the NFCW, and a crack in those D's will be found.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                    the better question (IMO) is if we played the Seahawks 4 more times, would we win 1? 2? 3?.... I mean, last night they played good while we played terrible. The team could only play better next sunday, right? Any given Sunday and all....
                    Broncos lose every one IMO. They are bigger faster and better overrall from coaching on down. Just a better team. Better teams always end up winning majority. It's why a 7 game series always decides who's better in other sports. Seattle has players like chancellor Sherman harvin Avril etc. we got holiday carter Lenon Woodyard duke.

                    There's a big talent drop off between these teams at a lot of positions.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X