Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Count

Alright ladies and gents, boys and girls. We all took one right in the shorts yesterday. It was tough but, as Bronco fans, we forge ahead.

Right now I want to see where everybody is and how y'all are holding up. I care and because I care I worry and because I worry I drink. So, let's hear it chums; how are we holding up today?

Me? Still sick about it and I'm pretty sure it is effecting my bowel regularity. Either that or I have a wicked case of the hangover ****s. Both are very likely causes but...yikes. I'm not sick, but I'm not well.

I also want to know what came of TDmvp's post game adventure. It truly became a cause worth rooting for yesterday. If we never learn the outcome I can tell you that in my retelling of his legendary deeds and heroics following Super Bowl 48 he came through triumphant in the end. A story of perseverance and determination in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

Now, I'm going to go start drinking again. Be well Bronco fans. Be very well.

I'm actually pretty calm. I was pissed off during and after all 3 reg. season losses this year and came close to breaking things each time.

Last night I was incredulous with the Ramirez **** up to start the game. Got heated at Ayers for not doing his job. Upset with our 1st 3 and out. Still hung in there steaming up until the interception and then watching our defense start to wilt. Then I slowly stopped being angry. Actually chuckled on the 2nd half kickoff fail (WTF was that) and when DT fumbled another chuckle. I think I was in shock which prevented the level of caring that I normally have when I live and die on every play.

Today I feel this team deserves all the national ridicule they are getting. Peyton deserves the second guessing and choke labels in big games he gets. My social media were brutal to this team and normally I would fire back...however all I feel compelled to do is agree with their assessments (which if any of us are being honest are correct...lack of preparedness, stupid mistakes, beaten by a more physical defense and team etc..).

Can't wait for the draft and watching the incredible challenges facing us ahead as we now have some HUGE decisions to make with FA's. This now has to be Elway's finest hour.

Comment

Its days like this that I'm glad I'm a big old boy ........ I can tell people want to say something smart-ass to me but realize they will be looking at the world through their a-hole. .

Comment

I'm calm, i know its a game, but as a hobby, it's broken at the moment.

Comment

I'm hung over. I hate football. It's a stupid sport played and watched by barbarians. I can't wait to watch curling in the Winter Olympics.

Comment

I'm more depressed and sad and disappointed than angry.

Good read on the game here: http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...os-vs-seahawks

(no, I'm not on the payroll in any way, shape, or form, just thought was a good read)

Comment

Well since I have to wake up at 0500 for work, there wasn't a lot of drinking for me being that the game didn't end until 2200.

It is what it is really. I will monitor free agency and the draft and hope to see the boy in action this year back at Met Life stadium when we play the Jets.

Oh and working my way to 200 push ups...because im to poor to bet money.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                I'm actually pretty calm. I was pissed off during and after all 3 reg. season losses this year and came close to breaking things each time.

Last night I was incredulous with the Ramirez **** up to start the game. Got heated at Ayers for not doing his job. Upset with our 1st 3 and out. Still hung in there steaming up until the interception and then watching our defense start to wilt. Then I slowly stopped being angry. Actually chuckled on the 2nd half kickoff fail (WTF was that) and when DT fumbled another chuckle. I think I was in shock which prevented the level of caring that I normally have when I live and die on every play.

Today I feel this team deserves all the national ridicule they are getting. Peyton deserves the second guessing and choke labels in big games he gets. My social media were brutal to this team and normally I would fire back...however all I feel compelled to do is agree with their assessments (which if any of us are being honest are correct...lack of preparedness, stupid mistakes, beaten by a more physical defense and team etc..).

Can't wait for the draft and watching the incredible challenges facing us ahead as we now have some HUGE decisions to make with FA's. This now has to be Elway's finest hour.
                I didn't even get that pissed at the opening snap. I had hoped it would be a hiccup and the rest would go relatively along due course. I told my wife, assuming the Seahawks get a TD on this possession, it is going to take more than 9 points to win this game. Turns out I was wrong.

It was like a bad dream. Every single thing that could go wrong did go wrong.

We do need some badasses on this club. Guys that eat rocks and crap gunpowder.

Comment

id be better if I didn't have coworkers who haven't watched a down of football all year giving me the what happened, the whoa, or the did u see that one play..good grief..

Comment

I'll be taking a break from watching any sports for a while and actively playing whatever sports for fun.

Comment

Bemused is probably what I am. Of the 5 million scenarios I went through in my head over the last 2 weeks, this never entered. 8 points? It stirred my gallows humor enough to make that other thread.

Comment

I agree w the fact of being in shock. We were never competitive and I realized it right away. Normally Id be stomping around, yelling and really into the game. My wife had to ask if I was ok after the kick return because I was just laying on the couch, and I only had one beer to that point in the game. I continued to lay there and had to laugh at the ridiculousness my beloved team wasboutputting to a worldwide crowd.

I still feel like it never happened, that it's not real. Well it is, and so is the fact that Im retiring my gear until April. Shame on my Broncos. That was just pathetic.

Comment

Reevaluating my interest in the game and the team. I've spent a lot of time and money on this ****. It's like somebody convinced me to buy a new Lexus ("Greatest offense in NFL history!). Then, they deliver it, but I discover it won't start. I look under the hood and see, instead of an engine, there's a cage full of chickens. Somewhere, I know somebody is driving down the road with my money, laughing, while I eat a hard boiled egg.

Comment

I wish I would have put some money on a safety being the first points scored in the not so super bowl.

Comment

I drank way too much last night and am ****ing miserable. Havent been this down in months. So glad to see the back of the NFL and im basically done watching sport in general for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X