Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorest performance in the Super Bowl goes to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poorest performance in the Super Bowl goes to...

Orlando Franklin

Mr. Franklin saved his worst football performance for the Super Bowl, but scored a solid 10 with his effortless back skating reminecent of the great roller discos that dominated the big apple in the 80s. Of all the players on this team that I thought could match the physical intensity we expected from the Seahawks, he was the one, and I was wrong. So here's to you baby eating behemoth wearing a skirt, you deserve a pat on the ass for putting in more revolutions than the turn styles counting fans heading into Met Life stadium.

OT's were horrible. I will say though, it wasn't a surprise that Seattle had good DE's which could rush the passer, what did the coaches do to help them or give us a chance? The lack of a plan B last night on offense was maddening.

Comment

Manny

Comment

Manning & Fox

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
          OT's were horrible. I will say though, it wasn't a surprise that Seattle had good DE's which could rush the passer, what did the coaches do to help them or give us a chance? The lack of a plan B last night on offense was maddening.
          Every phase of the game seemed like it was incapable of adjusting. It's like they practiced for only one scenario and refused to consider any other possibilities.

Comment

For an individual player Manning takes that one. He choked by making changes to the play when it was the wrong thing to do and then throwing passes that pop warner QB's are taught not too.

If we are counting coaches, its Fox as there were too many mistakes and the team played its worst game of the season by far. We haven't been blown out the last two years...

Fox not going for it on the hawks 40 down 29-0 late in the third is just plain stupid. Best offense in history and you punt down big?

Comment

Offensive line.

By the time they got their bearings, it was too late.

Comment

We lost that game on the first ****ing play from scrimmage. **** you, Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  Every phase of the game seemed like it was incapable of adjusting. It's like they practiced for only one scenario and refused to consider any other possibilities.
                  This is dead on. Its like we had some special game plan that was evidently very poorly planned and we did nothing to adjust at all. I saw too many screens as if someone was panicking and screens only work when they are timed right.

Comment

Holliday…..made stupid choices on the kickoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by DivineLegion View Post
                      Orlando Franklin

Mr. Franklin saved his worst football performance for the Super Bowl, but scored a solid 10 with his effortless back skating reminecent of the great roller discos that dominated the big apple in the 80s. Of all the players on this team that I thought could match the physical intensity we expected from the Seahawks, he was the one, and I was wrong. So here's to you baby eating behemoth wearing a skirt, you deserve a pat on the ass for putting in more revolutions than the turn styles counting fans heading into Met Life stadium.
                      Spot On!

Comment

Everybody but Nate Irving and Pot roast

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                          No kidding. I sat there wondering what the hell they had been doing for 2 weeks. While I definitely agree there are some players that need to be replaced, to put this on one single player is naive

Comment

Hall of Shame:

Franklin
                            Decker
                            Ihenacho
                            Woodyard
                            Manning
                            Fox

Everyone else was just invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                              We lost that game on the first ****ing play from scrimmage. **** you, Manny.
                              I will be honest, I am not sure it was his fault entirely.

Comment

Working...
                              X