Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harden The "F" Up, you don't live on chefsplanet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZONA
    replied
    I don't think there's anything wrong with venting our pain and frustration for a few weeks. There's plenty of time to "get over it" but damn dude, relax a bit. It's been 1 friggin week. Many people are still extremely frustrated right now and they should be with that performance.

Leave a comment:

• Ironlung
    replied
    Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
    Whyyyyyy? I’m averting my eyes every time the game or highlights pops up within view. No desire to see it again...it’d be like watching your own murder.
    This. I literally wouldn't watch it again if you paid me.

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    I'm not sure you can gain anything by watching that game again. Unless you're looking or needing a reason to drink....

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
    I watched the game again last night.

Went from anger to the fetal position.

At one point the wife found me in the bathroom reenacting the crying game 'shower scene.'

I'm much better now?
    Whyyyyyy? I’m averting my eyes every time the game or highlights pops up within view. No desire to see it again...it’d be like watching your own murder.

Leave a comment:

• Willynowei
    replied
    Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
    What? Your penis isn't working in that case, sir
    Pronouns, look 'em up in a dictionary.
    Last edited by Willynowei; 02-06-2014, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Yoda
    replied
    I watched the game again last night.

Went from anger to the fetal position.

At one point the wife found me in the bathroom reenacting the crying game 'shower scene.'

I'm much better now?

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    I don't have a problem with fans being pissed off. They should be. I hope the team doesn't just shrug this off easily, like it was no big deal to get so completely, totally humiliated.

Hell, the team never at any point got closer than 28 POINTS to the Seahawks! Never rallied, never from the opening snap made a game of it.

I hope to god the players are seething as much as many fans are.

Leave a comment:

• edog24
    replied
    Just look at it this way-

Your team could have just signed a multi year uber expensive deal to frown cannon. Zbout the only thing that makes me feel better and the thing I keep coming back to, is that we are just a few pieces away from winning the SB. Only 2-4 teams in the NFL can say that.

Leave a comment:

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    We're actually slightly fortunate in terms of schedule in regards to winning our division.

We play the Colts (home) and Bengals from the other divisions.

The Ravens and Steelers are both going to be way better and I reckon one of them takes their division back so the Chiefs and Chargers have to deal with one each.

The Texans bombing sucks because the Raiders get them, which means the Chargers get the easy ****ing Jags and the Chiefs get the "meh" Titans.

That's the only area where I could see our division rivals getting easy games vs what we have to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    I don't mind the criticism but the over the top retard suggestions are assinine. Sure, be pissed but also talk about next season too. b**** threads are mostly on emotions then facts. Kind of like a chunk of the voting population.
    voting population....oh god, it’s almost funny if it wasn’t so damned true.

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    I don't see that there is any other choice other then to win it all next year...really I don't... and after listening to Elway I think its fair to say that he doesn't either
    It’s safe to say this is a career defining moment for our hero. He’s somewhere simmering and plotting as we speak.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamau
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
    Rule of thumb: ignore all threads started by people who joined post 2012...

Secondly: quit crying like a bunch of babies!

Unless you're a troll or a "nu" Broncos fan losing games like this comes with the territory. So put your big boy pants on and stop whining. It's freaking embarrassing...Starting to sound like a bunch of Chefs fans up in here.

Perspective check: This team is a helluva lot closer to a ring than is was prior to Elway taking the reins. If you don't believe Elway & Manning can get the job done, turn in your badges at the door.

Now back to your regularly scheduled knitting circle.

Amen Bronco Rob,. we got thumped in every way, need to plug some holes and get the injured masses back, reload and go at it again next season. We will be offs on favorites to win the AFC again and with a few good strategic moves, a focus on finishing with a SB win, and not thinking its 'not too shabby' to just have gotten there, and there is no reason we wont have a great chance to take it all the way in 12 months.

Sucks like hell we lost like we did , but its reality and no amount of bitchin' is gonna change that. Learn, adjust and don't repeat the same mistakes again.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
    Good thread. I do think it’s a bit soon for guys to be saying “get over it” blah blah..we got completely and totally outclassed. It was humiliating. I’m typically an unabashed homer but that performance made me sick to my stomach.

However, there is no reason, none whatsoever, why we can’t win it all next year. Need to get tougher on D, hope Clady is an All-Pro type again, and a little luckier with injuries.
    I don't mind the criticism but the over the top retard suggestions are assinine. Sure, be pissed but also talk about next season too. b**** threads are mostly on emotions then facts. Kind of like a chunk of the voting population.

Leave a comment:

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Good thread. I do think it’s a bit soon for guys to be saying “get over it” blah blah..we got completely and totally outclassed. It was humiliating. I’m typically an unabashed homer but that performance made me sick to my stomach.

However, there is no reason, none whatsoever, why we can’t win it all next year. Need to get tougher on D, hope Clady is an All-Pro type again, and a little luckier with injuries.

Leave a comment:

• Rausch 2.0
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    I am sure guys like Aga will bring up his posts if we happen to make it to the SB and lose again. After all, he has it much easier to be proven correct with so many teams for us to beat to get that trophy.
    If any team from the AFCW makes the playoffs they deserve it next year.

Our (yes, the whole division's) schedule is brutal.

SD won't get to suck for 5 weeks and slide in.

KC sure as hell won't be 11-5.

Den won't be able to out-offense the NFCW. They're not impressed.

I don't think 2 teams from the AFCW make the playoffs next year...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X