Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harden The "F" Up, you don't live on chefsplanet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    Manning's window is too narrow to think the draft can save us. And the FO did great with very little cash on their FA's last offseason. But even if they can reproduce that success, they're basically back where they started this season. No real improvement.
    Who's talking about Manning?

You said cap hell is coming, that's what I've been responding to.

I've shown you the numbers for 2014, clearly showing that we're actually going to have great space under the cap, so no, we're not going to be in cap hell.

Or do you actually have any numbers for 2014 that back up your claim?

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
      Who's talking about Manning?

You said cap hell is coming, that's what I've been responding to.

I've shown you the numbers for 2014, clearly showing that we're actually going to have great space under the cap, so no, we're not going to be in cap hell.

Or do you actually have any numbers for 2014 that back up your claim?
      Who gives a **** about post-Manning? Sorry man. I just don't come out of a catastrophe like tonight and look forward to a complete rebuild in a couple years.

And your cap claims can be summarized by saying that we can save lots of cash by watching players walk and replacing them with cheaper talent.

I agree. As far as cap goes, that's a possibility. But that's not an indication that it will lead to a significantly improved team. Signing a cheap CB while saying goodbye to Champ doesn't likely make us better than we were. Especially prior to Champ's injury.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
        Who gives a **** about post-Manning? Sorry man. I just don't come out of a catastrophe like tonight and look forward to a complete rebuild in a couple years.

And your cap claims can be summarized by saying that we can save lots of cash by watching players walk and replacing them with cheaper talent.

I agree. As far as cap goes, that's a possibility. But that's not an indication that it will lead to a significantly improved team. Signing a cheap CB while saying goodbye to Champ doesn't likely make us better than we were. Especially prior to Champ's injury.
        Right, like we didn't replace Kuper/Dressen/Champ this year already? Harris was already playing the outside CB spot manned by Champ for almost a decade. We effectively drafted a cheaper, younger, blocking TE in Green for Dressen, and Vasquez is making a little more than Kuper who he's replaced in the lineup.

If Champ wants to play another year then he can always be resigned for close to veteran minimum. No team pays him more than $1-2million to play in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          What are you, retarded? This team was favored to win this game. It is a vastly worse loss than the 55-10 beating from one of the all-time great teams. And that Ravens game? Get the **** out of here. If you don't get how terrible this loss is you seriously have mental issues.
          Favored? You need at least a 3 pt spread to be favored. The bright spot in all of this, wake up FO and see the defensive light.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
            I was pissed. I was embarrassed. I had a lot of people talking trash to me. But at that end of the night I put on my Broncos cap and walked out the building with pride. Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you. Sack up and have some pride.
            Amen Brotha

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
              Right, like we didn't replace Kuper/Dressen/Champ this year already? Harris was already playing the outside CB spot manned by Champ for almost a decade. We effectively drafted a cheaper, younger, blocking TE in Green for Dressen, and Vasquez is making a little more than Kuper who he's replaced in the lineup.

If Champ wants to play another year then he can always be resigned for close to veteran minimum. No team pays him more than $1-2million to play in 2014.
              Just because Harris played Champ's spot once Champ got hurt doesn't mean he's not a step down from where Champ was.

Plus, I think he's also a FA this offseason, if I'm not mistaken. Again, more $$$, but no upgrade.
              Last edited by BroncoBeavis; 02-03-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                Who cares what year someone registered? Just because someone became a member of the forum a year or two ago, doesn't mean they became a Broncos fan then as well (and even if they did, who cares a ****?)

I swear, sometimes this board is so cliquish
                This, I have been around since the early 2000's but have had screename issues, and not because of being banned, but because of screename purges, or something of that effect.

Comment

People are pissed, and understandably so.

I can understand people wanting to vent. Telling them to "get over it" doesn't really help anyone.

Comment

I guess the OP has a right to an opinion but I just cannot see how any Bronco fan isn't upset and wanting some type of change.

I cannot buy into low expectations for the Broncos. I didn't become a fan because of the colors or a player I did so because the Broncos were an organization dedicated to winning and do not settle for low expectations.

The performance yesterday was horrific and crushing and I expect a whole lot of change

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII&III View Post
                      You're sounding a little shrill, like you have too much estrogen in your system. Like me sometimes before i get my period.
                      Bingo. Without drama, this dude would dry up and blow away.

Comment

F that the whole point of this thread is for the fanbase to give the D for Douchebag Broncos a pass for last night. I say F F F that!

It was embarrassing, humiliating, and downright feggish performance. They couldn't have choked on more caulk last night if they were a homo drive through at the local penitentiary last night.

Manning rolled over and took the D like a felching bish. Welker, Decker, JT, Moreno all turned over and played jailhouse bish for those seahawks. They were soft, no fire, and just plain pansies.

You ask me to harden up and basically walk it off. I say F that after last night heads need to roll, players need to be cut, and coaches need to be fired. Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
                          Rule of thumb: ignore all threads started by people who joined post 2012...

Secondly: quit crying like a bunch of babies!

Unless you're a troll or a "nu" Broncos fan losing games like this comes with the territory. So put your big boy pants on and stop whining. It's freaking embarrassing...Starting to sound like a bunch of Chefs fans up in here.

Perspective check: This team is a helluva lot closer to a ring than is was prior to Elway taking the reins. If you don't believe Elway & Manning can get the job done, turn in your badges at the door.

Now back to your regularly scheduled knitting circle.

It's a lot more cut throat there on CP. You guys play pretty well together after a loss. We, on the other hand; will eat another CP'ers babies in a minute, after this sort of meltdown, see our ONE playoff game this season. It was really messy over there. Posters eating each others babies and stuff, It wasn't anything nice.

Comment

I need some drama after last night. It was torture watching this thing with people who apparently didn't realize how badly it sucked for the couple hardcore fans who were there.

I think we held it together pretty well for the most part. But damn does it suck being completely devastated around a bunch of people who just don't get it.

Never again.

Comment

Man there are some complete blinded ****ing idiots.

You got dumbasses starting threads like this , and then a Seahawks fan pretending to be a broncos fan backing him up.

**** all you Fagg its. If you can't see what a complete meltdown that was in front of the biggest stage then you're just a low IQ casual football fan. Comparing it to 55-10? Really?? I didn't see a joe Montana out there. Didnt see a Rice. What I saw was a good team destroying another one straight with physical and mental punking.

This fanbase mirrors the team. "Just happy to be there" mentality is ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                                I was pissed. I was embarrassed. I had a lot of people talking trash to me. But at that end of the night I put on my Broncos cap and walked out the building with pride. Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you. Sack up and have some pride.
                                I walked down the Vegas Strip with my gear on after this loss. I had a bag and could have hid my jersey and hat but I did the same win or loss. I have suffered 5 of these losses and what makes winning on so damn sweet. Elway wont over react like Agga did here. He sounds like he wants to only get to be guaranteed victories. Doesn't work like that. Draft coming up and free agency. Let's get some defensive studs so we can kick some more ass but finish the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X