Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harden The "F" Up, you don't live on chefsplanet!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
    I was pissed. I was embarrassed. I had a lot of people talking trash to me. But at that end of the night I put on my Broncos cap and walked out the building with pride. Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you. Sack up and have some pride.

    Spoken like a true Broncos fan.




    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      This post really is the worst. The Broncos just suffered their worst loss ever. How about you shut the **** up and let the fans be rightfully angry about the highest scoring offense ever only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl? You ****ing douchebag.
      How about you give some respect to a fellow Bronco poster who has twice as many posts as you do?

      And our reliance on the "douchebag" brand is actually pretty sad.

      b**** and moan all you want, but this loss is holds nuttin' to the 55-10 spanking by SF. It doesn't matter that Denver was a slight favorite in this game.


      Out

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
        Then act like a third generation Broncos fan and not chicken little. Where's your pride and dignity? Quit acting like this is your first rodeo.



        Those 3 Elway SB losses were at least while Elway was young. Being exposed so completely while Manning's career winds down brings a whole other level of frustration.

        Plus, it's pretty clear at this point that we've officially pissed away Champ's career. That's the hardest thing for me to think about.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
          How about you give some respect to a fellow Bronco poster who has twice as many posts as you do?

          Your reliance on the "douchbag" brand is actually pretty sad.

          b**** and moan all you want, but this loss is holds nuttin' to the 55-10 spanking by SF. It doesn't matter that Denver was a slight favorite in this game.


          Out
          God what a ****ing douche you are.

          Go away Seacacks troll. You have no business here anymore.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
            Then act like a third generation Broncos fan and not chicken little. Where's your pride and dignity? Quit acting like this is your first rodeo.



            You were a Dan Reeves fan weren't you?

            Comment


            • #21
              Guys, I hate to break it to you, but Manning has been a hired gun from Day 1. Sure, it was nice to see him suit up in orange, but at the end of the day, the guy is Colt, not a home grown Bronco.

              For 2 years Denver benefited from having Manning setting one record after another, but the fact is: Manning would have lit things up pretty much ANYWHERE else as well. Don't think that Denver was the *ONLY* place where he could have worked his magic. Hell, even Peter Carroll wanted to recruit him.

              I like Manning; he and Elway made the franchise relevant again after the Shannyham years and the McStalin fiasco. But Manning was never a long-term solution. He'll play for Denver 1 more year, and then that will be that. Denver has one more chance to win a SB before Peyton retires. After that, it's back to rebuilding mode.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                Guys, I hate to break it to you, but Manning has been a hired gun from Day 1. Sure, it was nice to see him suit up in orange, but at the end of the day, the guy is Colt, not a home grown Bronco.

                For 2 years Denver benefited from having Manning setting one record after another, but the fact is: Manning would have lit things up pretty much ANYWHERE else as well. Don't think that Denver was the *ONLY* place where he could have worked his magic. Hell, even Peter Carroll wanted to recruit him.

                I like Manning; he and Elway made the franchise relevant again after the Shannyham years and the McStalin fiasco. But Manning was never a long-term solution. He'll play for Denver 1 more year, and then that will be that. Denver has one more chance to win a SB before Peyton retires. After that, it's back to rebuilding mode.
                Thanks PP Dublinski. What an insufferable prick.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                  Those 3 Elway SB losses were at least while Elway was young. Being exposed so completely while Manning's career winds down brings a whole other level of frustration.

                  Plus, it's pretty clear at this point that we've officially pissed away Champ's career. That's the hardest thing for me to think about.
                  No one wanted this one more for Champ than myself. He's still a first ballot hall of famer but nothing has been wasted. Manning's play has improved over the last two seasons he's the least of my concerns. This team needs to get tougher, meaner and nastier. Now I am not sure how that is to be implemented just tired of seeing us get bullied by the more physical teams. 2014 better be the year WE start punching people in the mouth...Enough of this smoke and mirrors nonsense.

                  <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ccUDrB_8jQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>




                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
                    No one wanted this one more for Champ than myself. He's still a first ballot hall of famer but nothing has been wasted. Manning's play has improved over the last two seasons he's the least of my concerns. This team needs to get tougher, meaner and nastier. Now I am not sure how that is to be implemented just tired of seeing us get bullied by the more physical teams. 2014 better be the year WE start punching people in the mouth...Enough of this smoke and mirrors nonsense.
                    Cap hell is coming. This was our last best chance (in line with last year)

                    Not saying it absolutely can't happen now. But tonight gives zero hope.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      You were a Dan Reeves fan weren't you?

                      No one disliked Dan Reeves more than myself. Trying to make Elway run his conservative Tom landry-esque offense was like using a thoroughbred to plow fields. So don't try and dazzle me with your rudimentary knowledge of my team.

                      Deal?



                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                        Cap hell is coming. This was our last best chance (in line with last year)

                        Not saying it absolutely can't happen now. But tonight gives zero hope.
                        Cap hell? This is usually accompanied by some numbers.. is it not? Zero hope...





                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                          Cap hell is coming. This was our last best chance (in line with last year)

                          Not saying it absolutely can't happen now. But tonight gives zero hope.
                          People are missing this. This team is going to be hard pressed to improve their roster, especially with Manning's huge cap number and all kinds of key players becoming free agents this and next offseason. People are not being realistic when they non-nonchalantly talk about improving the roster. With Manning gone it might be possible, and if Osweiler turns out to be the QB that Elway was hoping for who knows we might be able to do something in a few years. We aren't doing anything next year with Fox as our head coach other than fizzling in the playoffs and setting ourselves up with yet more late draft picks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
                            Cap hell? This is usually accompanied by some numbers.. is it not? Zero hope...





                            I'm sure you can go look up all the key players who are going to be free agents over the next few years. We will lose many of them and pay a lot to keep the ones we can't bear to part with. It does not look pretty.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              People are missing this. This team is going to be hard pressed to improve their roster, especially with Manning's huge cap number and all kinds of key players becoming free agents this and next offseason. People are not being realistic when they non-nonchalantly talk about improving the roster. With Manning gone it might be possible, and if Osweiler turns out to be the QB that Elway was hoping for who knows we might be able to do something in a few years. We aren't doing anything next year with Fox as our head coach other than fizzling in the playoffs and setting ourselves up with yet more late draft picks.
                              No we're not.

                              The people who aren't having a melt down realize the team is going to be $27million under the cap with Champ/Kuper/Dressen all cut in the offseason.

                              But please, continue your decent into senseless despair.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                                No we're not.

                                The people who aren't having a melt down realize the team is going to be $27million under the cap with Champ/Kuper/Dressen all cut in the offseason.

                                But please, continue your decent into senseless despair.
                                Cool and that will all go to DT, OJ, Decker, and DRC. How are we improving our roster again?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X