Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harden The "F" Up, you don't live on chefsplanet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harden The "F" Up, you don't live on chefsplanet!

Rule of thumb: ignore all threads started by people who joined post 2012...

Secondly: quit crying like a bunch of babies!

Unless you're a troll or a "nu" Broncos fan losing games like this comes with the territory. So put your big boy pants on and stop whining. It's freaking embarrassing...Starting to sound like a bunch of Chefs fans up in here.

Perspective check: This team is a helluva lot closer to a ring than is was prior to Elway taking the reins. If you don't believe Elway & Manning can get the job done, turn in your badges at the door.

Now back to your regularly scheduled knitting circle.

This post really is the worst. The Broncos just suffered their worst loss ever. How about you shut the **** up and let the fans be rightfully angry about the highest scoring offense ever only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl? You ****ing douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      This post really is the worst. The Broncos just suffered their worst loss ever. How about you shut the **** up and let the fans be rightfully angry about the highest scoring offense ever only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl? You ****ing douchebag.

Worst loss ever? What are you 12? Thanks for outing yourself. Tough loss man the f-up and get over it. I will take this loss over last seasons Ravens debacle sevens days a week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
        Worst loss ever? What are you 12? Thanks for outing yourself. Tough loss man the f-up and get over it. I will take this loss over last seasons Ravens debacle sevens days a week and twice on Sunday.

What are you, retarded? This team was favored to win this game. It is a vastly worse loss than the 55-10 beating from one of the all-time great teams. And that Ravens game? Get the **** out of here. If you don't get how terrible this loss is you seriously have mental issues.

Comment

Who cares what year someone registered? Just because someone became a member of the forum a year or two ago, doesn't mean they became a Broncos fan then as well (and even if they did, who cares a ****?)

I swear, sometimes this board is so cliquish

Comment

At least it looked like they tried against the Ravens. Sure didn't look like they did against Seattle

Comment

You're sounding a little shrill, like you have too much estrogen in your system. Like me sometimes before i get my period.

Comment

Manning needs to retire.

The coaching staff needs to be fired.

Every free agent needs to be allowed to go somewhere else.

Elway needs to look at himself in the mirror and really think about what he is trying to do, and then he needs to start rebuilding a true championship team.

This team is a fraud to the core. They lack heart. And it all needs to be torn down.

I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this. I'd rather be the ****ing Browns. This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss. This is just the truth. It's better to be hopeless than to get your hopes up and have them utterly obliterated by a team failing to even show up for the biggest game they may ever play.

Manning is done. Fox and the rest of the coaching staff didn't prepare our players in the slightest, and our players simply didn't show up. Let's be clear, this Seahawk team is not that good. Not even close. This isn't like the '89 49ers. There is no excuse to be blown out by that team. None.

This is the worst loss in Bronco history. Period. And if we roll with the same key people in key positions next year that means we are okay with what just happened. That means this organization is okay with being the whipping boy of the ****ing Seahawks of all teams. And that means nothing will get better, nothing will change.

Tear it all down!

Nevermind...you already did "out" yourself with this garbage. I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXII&III View Post
                  You're sounding a little shrill, like you have too much estrogen in your system. Like me sometimes before i get my period.
                  Who the **** are you?

Comment

Nevermind...you already did "out" yourself with this garbage. I'm embarrassed for you.

We can't all be so magnanimous after having a giant cock shoved up our ass. I guess it's nothing new for you though...

Comment

What are you, retarded? This team was favored to win this game. It is a vastly worse loss than the 55-10 beating from one of the all-time great teams. And that Ravens game? Get the **** out of here. If you don't get how terrible this loss is you seriously have mental issues.

It's called being a lifelong Broncos fan. Where did you get this sense of self entitlement? We got beat by a better team..It happens and your solution is to blow everything up? I pray you never never achieve a higher rank than middle management in whatever field of endeavour you pursue.

Comment

We can't all be so magnanimous after having a giant cock shoved up our ass. I guess it's nothing new for you though...

Drama queen much? You make it sound like the organization as a whole took a step back.. Last season ZERO playoff wins..This season two playoff wins....Are ya following me? Am I typing slow enough for ya?

Comment

It's called being a lifelong Broncos fan. Where did you get this sense of self entitlement? We got beat by a better team..It happens and your solution is to blow everything up? I pray you never never achieve a higher rank than middle management in whatever field of endeavour you pursue.

Oh Jesus. I'm third generation Bronco fan. I grew up on the horror shows that were those 80's Super Bowls. The team I love and root for just had an amazing season and then decided to simply not show up in the game that mattered most. That pisses me off intensely. If that isn't your reaction, fine, but take your holier-than-thou bull**** and shove it up your ass.

Comment

I was pissed. I was embarrassed. I had a lot of people talking trash to me. But at that end of the night I put on my Broncos cap and walked out the building with pride. Anybody who has a problem with that, **** you. Sack up and have some pride.

Comment

Oh Jesus. I'm third generation Bronco fan. I grew up on the horror shows that were those 80's Super Bowls. The team I love and root for just had an amazing season and then decided to simply not show up in the game that mattered most. That pisses me off intensely. If that isn't your reaction, fine, but take your holier-than-thou bull**** and shove it up your ass.
                              Then act like a third generation Broncos fan and not chicken little. Where's your pride and dignity? Quit acting like this is your first rodeo.

Comment

Working...
                              X