Manny Ramirez is a coward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Ramirez is a coward...

Everyone is getting their shot in - here's mine. Manny Ramirez is a coward whose fear cost this team everything. First play of the game, and he's so terrified that he dug the deepest hole he could dig and put the team squarely in it. That was the most disgusting display of football I've seen since the Broncos choked against the Redskins...

Washington choke was worse because we were playing so well for half the game.
    Last edited by Blart; 02-02-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

It was pretty awful. The team as a whole looked EXTREMELY tight, especially on offense.

Comment

Fail. I think its on Manning quite a bit and/or coaching to recognize that the crowd was much louder than they frankly expected
        Last edited by Zealot; 02-02-2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
          Redskins choke was worse because we were playing so well for half the game.
          Disn't we give up 28 in the second quarter? Not to distract from the stupid from the op, just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Blart View Post
            Redskins choke was worse because we were playing so well for half the game.
            What was the score at halftime? 35 points in the 2nd qtr dude

Comment

Dude you are missing the biggest coward of the game - Prater. Guy was too worried he might have to kick a game winning FG so he squibbed it to start the second half and then messed up the tackle on the run back to ensure the game was out of reach.

/sarc

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                It was pretty awful. The team as a whole looked EXTREMELY tight, especially on offense.
                The more I think about it the more I think that the crowd noise on that first play threw everyone off. Did anyone else scream at the tv saying wtf is it so loud

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
                  What was the score at halftime? 35 points in the 2nd qtr dude
                  WELL I WAS LIKE 8 EXCUSE ME

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
                    Fail. I think its more on Manning and/or coaching to recognize that the crowd was much louder than they frankly expected
                    This needs to be discussed this week. Wtf happened? Conspiracy? Lol I'm drunk

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                      The more I think about it the more I think that the crowd noise on that first play threw everyone off. Did anyone else scream at the tv saying wtf is it so loud
                      If the crowd noise was much louder than any of us were expecting than I'm sure it was for the players as well. The noise played a factor in that play for sure. Still, the snap would have been terrible even if Manning was ready for it. It set the tone for the whole game.

Comment

He made one mistake in the game. How that would make him a coward is utterly beyond me.

Comment

I was shocked by the crowd noise and so was Peyton. They were not ready for that. Manny isn't a coward by himself. The whole team was scared ****less.

Comment

Manning said in the presser that the 1st play of the game they were using a snap count and no one could hear him because the crowd was too loud.

He said it was a noise issue that caused that play to happen.

Comment

What the **** WAS up with the crowd noise? The place couldn't have been more than 30% full of Seahawks fans (if that), and yet it was louder than just about any stadium we played at the entire year.

Bizarre.

Comment

Working...
                              X