Still Drinking Like aMuther Effer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Drinking Like aMuther Effer

To numb the pain of an anal violation of this magnitude. Seriously Osweiiler couldn't have done worse. I've last count of the number of beers consumed, started on scotch, and will move to some vile creation in attempt to destroy any remaining brain cells that may attempt to remind me of this. I only will be happy when the puking starts.

your right my threads dont live up to this

Comment

Correct, they do not!

Comment

Cheers!!!

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

Well this is an odd thread to bump.

Comment

Comment

Bumped after 3.5 years, quite odd. I believe I’m over whatever Osweiler did that day. Don’t think I puked either, but it sure looks like I was hammered when I posted it. I lack Kaylors flair however.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                  Animal House was genius.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                    Bumped after 3.5 years, quite odd. I believe I’m over whatever Osweiler did that day. Don’t think I puked either, but it sure looks like I was hammered when I posted it. I lack Kaylors flair however.
                    Osweiler just watched the horror show from the sidelines that day.

Comment

Decker, the prophet predicting our SB50 win, dabbing away, in SB48.

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post
                        To numb the pain of an anal violation of this magnitude. Seriously Osweiiler couldn't have done worse. I've last count of the number of beers consumed, started on scotch, and will move to some vile creation in attempt to destroy any remaining brain cells that may attempt to remind me of this. I only will be happy when the puking starts.
                        Talk to Blart. He actually celebrates with alcohol when he gets probed. It might be with a different tool but he can help you out.

Comment

Thredomancy at it's finest, but why?

Oz is gone, Decker is gone...

Comment

Working...
                          X