Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow?

I kid.

#### everyone. Wearing my gear to work tomorrow. Love this team. Hate this result and this off-season is going to be brutal.

But, couldn't be more proud of how far this team has come in a couple of seasons, and all they accomplished this year despite losing major contributors on both sides of the ball.

Chin up, y'all. The sting will fade... we will be back. We have strong ownership, a strong front office and a great nucleus of young players. We'll get a Pro Bowl caliber player back on both sides of the ball, for starters.

Been doing this for a long time... sat through beat-downs worse than this. (Though perhaps none as surprising.) But, I wouldn't trade any of it... good and bad.

We've got the 2nd most SB appearances of any franchise in the league, and we will be back soon.

Hang in there, folks. This was a brutal ending to an otherwise great season.

excellent post!!!

Comment

Exactly....the Broncos lost to a team who played a better game than they did. sh!t happens...sure it was clearly something I wasn't expecting, but as a fan I take comfort in knowing that we are a contender damn near every year.

This franchise has been one of the best in NFL history since the merger and this FO will make the changes needed to ensure we continue to be one of them for the foreseeable future.

This place however has too many clowns who will b!tch about the team regardless.....

Comment

Lol...Tebow.

Good stuff Popps, but this stings real bad dude. It will take quite awhile to overcome.

Too much disgust right now.

Comment

I would rather have had Tebows heart and athletic ability and desire than how Manning performed. I know I'll get flamed but I'm in such a mood that flaming me won't bother me.

Comment

ORANGE AND BLUE FOREVER - I have been a Bronco Fan for as long as I can remember - in good times and bad time – through thick and thin – through wins and losses. I will always be a Bronco fan – I am NOT a band wagoner – I will remain a proud Bronco fan now and forever. United in Orange We Will Be Back - We Will Overcome. This is upsetting – disappointing – a very sad day to lose like this – this bad – BUT I will not abandon my team now or ever I will stay loyal – you may hate me and you may hate my team – BUT - I will not give up on the dream. – ORANGE AND BLUE FOREVER.

Comment

Originally posted by SVine View Post
              I would rather have had Tebows heart and athletic ability and desire than how Manning performed. I know I'll get flamed but I'm in such a mood that flaming me won't bother me.
              Manning's just a regular season stat whore. Tebow is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by Popps View Post
                I kid.

#### everyone. Wearing my gear to work tomorrow. Love this team. Hate this result and this off-season is going to be brutal.

But, couldn't be more proud of how far this team has come in a couple of seasons, and all they accomplished this year despite losing major contributors on both sides of the ball.

Chin up, y'all. The sting will fade... we will be back. We have strong ownership, a strong front office and a great nucleus of young players. We'll get a Pro Bowl caliber player back on both sides of the ball, for starters.

Been doing this for a long time... sat through beat-downs worse than this. (Though perhaps none as surprising.) But, I wouldn't trade any of it... good and bad.

We've got the 2nd most SB appearances of any franchise in the league, and we will be back soon.

Hang in there, folks. This was a brutal ending to an otherwise great season.
                Prepare to be flamed by angry and irrational drunks,

Comment

I'm a huge Bronco fan, have been since 3rd grade when I moved to Colorado ('73). But, as a fan, I can still be pissed about the beat down Seattle put on us today. I don't care about next year (yet), we expected a win this year, and we fell short. Disappointed, yes, but still a fan.

Comment

Elway knew tebow would break his records so elway traded him in a jealous rage

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                      Prepare to be flamed by angry and irrational drunks,
                      Let them flame. I can relate. Just been through this enough to know it gets better. This team will be back.

But hell yeah. It breaks your heart as a fan.

But you live and die with your team.

Comment

I think I emotionally invest too much into the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                          I think I emotionally invest too much into the Broncos.
                          We all do brother. It'll get better. This gloom will turn to optimism. Just takes some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Popps View Post
                            We all do brother. It'll get better. This gloom will turn to optimism. Just takes some time.
                            I def do. I'd be a better person without sports, but oh well. Hard to turn off

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                              I def do. I'd be a better person without sports, but oh well. Hard to turn off
                              I hear you man. I thought I might be fighting off a few tears tonight, but certainly not for the reasons I was.

Listening to KOA now. Fans are just in shock. Who can blame us.

Comment

Working...
                              X