You don't win Championships with the injuries we had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't win Championships with the injuries we had

Period. If you think about it, it's the truth. That's what I'm taking with me into the offseason. I'm not mad. We're still the team to beat in the afc next year.

Everyone knows the list of injured starters but it starts with Clady and we needed him tonight.

Packers did.

In all seriousness... I do agree. You don't construct a team to win a SB with all the players we had going down.

Comment

8 points. the O was healthy. 8 points.

No sugar coats that kind of performance.

8 Points. 8. I am still in disbelief

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
        Packers did.
        Dude.... Clady , koppen, kuper, vickerson, Wolfe, Von, Wes , Harris , Moore. And Champ to some extent.

Comment

Nope. No excuses. The D played good enough when the game was still in question and that's where the major injuries were. The offense was soft. If they didn't match the seabags in physicality then the game was going to be over quick. And so it was.

Comment

that's what I thought. but they got this far, and figured they'd have a legitimate shot to do so. Still, it was the offense that let the team down, and other then clady and koppen they were fairly healthy

Comment

No excuses. This was an epic chokejob

Comment

Exactly, we got whipped today, but it sure would have been nice to see how we would have performed with our 6 injured players.

Comment

8 points from this team.unacceptable..not sure how anyone is confident that we will win SB with manning as our QB..2 Years..2 years to forget.
                  I just hope he retires so that i avoid the torture he gives the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
                    Exactly, we got whipped today, but it sure would have been nice to see how we would have performed with our 6 injured players.
                    Or even 3 of them.

At the end of the day, our offense had a full season to gel together and they were culprit today for this loss.

The defense did what they could given the injuries they had. They had some stops and played decent for some time being, but offense couldn't stay on the field or gain any momentum and put some points on the board.

It was only an 8-0 deficit after the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLHAMMER View Post
                      Nope. No excuses. The D played good enough when the game was still in question and that's where the major injuries were. The offense was soft. If they didn't match the seabags in physicality then the game was going to be over quick. And so it was.
                      Clark was beat all night. Those two picks man were on the o-line

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                        I agree. That's why it pays to have a game manager and an elite defense in the big games. Too much can go wrong otherwise.

Comment

It could have been different, but we wouldn't have won. Could have lost Dallas Cowboys style but the result would have been the same. This team's issue is a mental one.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                            Yup.

Someone so go watch those plays again. Check how quickly Manning got the ball out on both plays.

Julius Thomas was open too.

Comment

Anyone who thinks this is a better team without Clady, Von Miller, Wolfe and Harris is simply an idiot.

Would they have been enough to win? Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                              X