Tear it all down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiralism View Post
    Blow it up, we're not gonna win a super bowl so what the ****'s the point in a Manning vanity project? Think of the franchise, the colts understood a little pain for a lot of gain and they're closer to another championship now than post 2009 season imo
    These guys are ****ing delusional as far as I can tell. That or they are just happy having good regular seasons with lots of points against mediocre and bad teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by bpc View Post
      I have major questions about this coaching staff. Primarily its just Fox. I think he was the perfect coach getting us back to respectability from McDaniels. I don't think he brings anything to the table to put us in a position to win championships though. There is no x factor there. I think that was the major difference between the teams this week.
      NFL's version of George Karl

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver724 View Post
        And I read today that we are working on an extension for Fox? I would love to let him coach out his contract and hire a David Shaw type of guy.
        I think I will puke if we give Fox an extension after this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Cause you sound like a raving lunatic that will now spend the next few months trying to defend these posts
          After that cluster F I needed a good laugh! Thanks Le-lo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            I won't be defending anything. I'm firmly on the fire Fox bus and I'm not getting off. I also want Manning to retire, but if we make some major changes so that he is only one part of the offense rather than all of it I might change my mind. That said, I am done with the Manning show. If that remains our offense I fully expect us to get crapped on in the playoffs yet again.

I think I'm more annoyed that I shifted away from my original skepticism and bought in late in the year. They turned out to be who I thought they were earlier on (a fraud). I won't be making that mistake again.
            Honestly, what is your proposal if Manning retires? Are you confident in Brock? Is their a QB likely available when we pick who you love? A free agent QB available you like?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
              Fox lost his first SB in a classic by 3. So, yeah, losing in a blow out was a fluke. So, yes, it was a fluke. You aren't being a realist; just a p***Y.
              Are you sure that it wasn't the 3 point loss that was the fluke?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                Blow it up, we're not gonna win a super bowl so what the ****'s the point in a Manning vanity project? Think of the franchise, the colts understood a little pain for a lot of gain and they're closer to another championship now than post 2009 season imo
                The Colts got lucky and got the first pick the year Andrew Luck was available. Otherwise they would have stuck with Manning. Who do you propose we replace Manning with? We don't have an obvious choice like Luck sitting there, unless you are sold on Brock.

Comment

Honestly, what is your proposal if Manning retires? Are you confident in Brock? Is their a QB likely available when we pick who you love? A free agent QB available you like?
                  The blanked truth is that I have zero faith in Osweiler, but I am willing to suffer through a catastrophic season to get a high pick so we can hopefully get a long-term solution at QB. Honestly though if Manning retired I'd hope they would go after a guy like Jimmy Garropolo late in the 1st.

Comment

• It seems that this team blew their wad beating NE.

It was like they felt coming out of the tunnel they needed to play the perfect game to beat the SeaThugs which is the last thing you need to be feeling at this point. The D has been patched up with smoke and mirrors for the last couple weeks and anyone who understands football knows that you cannot lose premier starters like Von and Harris and win without playing a perfect game.

The safety was the 1st domino and the rest fell right after. Feeling that everything had to be perfect then having an instant set back was too much for this team to over come on this day.

Running around yelling the sky is falling, blow "this beotch up" or "Fire Fox and Manning" is a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                      Running around yelling the sky is falling, blow "this beotch up" or "Fire Fox and Manning" is a fool.
                      The sky isn't falling. It already fell. Pay attention.

Comment

Are you sure that it wasn't the 3 point loss that was the fluke?
                        Yeah I am. Belichick was a loser in Cleveland and his first year with NE. Then he lucked into Brady, now he's a genius. The genius coaching tree is not heavily populated. Put it this way, if we fire Fox it's more likely we end up with the next Mularkey than the next Lombardi.

Comment

The blanked truth is that I have zero faith in Osweiler, but I am willing to suffer through a catastrophic season to get a high pick so we can hopefully get a long-term solution at QB. Honestly though if Manning retired I'd hope they would go after a guy like Jimmy Garropolo late in the 1st.
                          Jets fans are still waiting to find Joe Namath's replacement. Jets are a perfect example, they have drafted 2 QB's high in what, the last 4 years? There is nothing about Geno that shows he can win enough games to get to the playoffs let a lone win a SB. Indy drafts Luck and 2 years later are still waiting to get to an AFC Championship game let a lone a SB. So if we cut Manning at best we are looking at a possible 3 years just to get back or we could be the Jets and not get back for 40 years.

Your just a spoiled Bronco fan that wants every play to be perfect in game threads and expects to win every game.

Comment

The Colts got lucky and got the first pick the year Andrew Luck was available. Otherwise they would have stuck with Manning. Who do you propose we replace Manning with? We don't have an obvious choice like Luck sitting there, unless you are sold on Brock.
                            Send Brock in. If he's good it'll show. If not we bomb and pick high in the draft for a franchise QB.

Comment

So you'd rather suffer through 3-13 in the unrealistic hope of the next Luck than stick with Manning and know you at least have a shot at the conference if not the title? Okay. Guess I have more grounded expectations. I remember the 13 years prior o Manning and the mediocre hopelessness.

Comment

The sky isn't falling. It already fell. Pay attention.
                                You know I am a born pessimist but I look at this game as a progression rather regression.

I knew mCd would fail miserably but I am pretty sure you were one who tired to run me off.

We get Fox who stablizes the team, takes a year to evaluate it, WHILE WINNING GAMES mind you. Then we return to the divisional round, then next year get to the SB and you want to blow that up over one bad game down that many starters due to injury?

I am guessing that if your car doesn't start you get out and set fire to it and buy a new car rather than try getting a jump or taking it in to have a part replaced or upgraded...am I right?

Comment

Working...
                                X