Tear it all down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    You think what happened tonight is about injured players or holes in the roster? Dude, they didn't show up for the game. That was the problem. Stop acting like this was a standard Super Bowl loss FFS.
    I feel your frustration, but yeah I do think the nature of the loss was a fluke. Nine times out of 10 it's a close game either way. Unfortunately, today was that one time out of 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
      Hard to know whether to agree or disagree with the OP.

Obviously, we had the talent to make it to the SB, but almost every player on the field looked like a deer in the headlights from start to finish today.

I guess talent can only get you so far.
      There is no problem in sport more difficult to fix than the choking team. All the pieces are in the machine and it just fails. Much easier to turn around a losing team quickly, a choking team is arguably worse than a losing one. Ask yourselves, are we happier with this season than any other fans in our division?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
        Regardless of the timing of your comment, its about at idiotic as your normal level. So kudos on the consistency
        Attack me if you don't like what I say or agree with my opinion, you won't get me to sink to your normal level of hate. I'm upset about the loss but not enough to engage with trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
          I feel your frustration, but yeah I do think the nature of the loss was a fluke. Nine times out of 10 it's a close game either way. Unfortunately, today was that one time out of 10.
          A fluke that goes into the history books forever unfortunately.

Comment

• How about we keep our staff intact but use the Seahawk model. We let our D juice up, at least the guys who are undersized that have no prior busts, let them bulk up until caught then allow them to get a hand slap but by then they are beasts and feign ignorance just like Carrol did with his crew.

Instant SB!

Comment

Tell me, what is the reasonable non-emotional reaction? Do you honestly believe in Manning after this game? Fox and his coaching staff? Do you really have a rational reason to believe they are the guys who can coach a team to a championship?

Seriously, I see people saying I'm overreacting like we just lost a hard-fought game. That isn't what happened. Our team fundamentally failed on every level, and turned in their worst game on the biggest stage in football. Extreme circumstances require extreme action. If we roll out with the same crap next year nothing is going to change. Regular season dominance followed by our team revealing their true nature in the games that really count. I guess the rest of you are okay with that.
              Cause you sound like a raving lunatic that will now spend the next few months trying to defend these posts

Comment

It's not a fluke unfortunately. Fox coaching a Super Bowl is like a boxer fighting above his weight class. Seriously, Fox is a mediocre NFL head coach. I've tried to give him a chance but he always shows his true colors when it matters most.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                  A fluke that goes into the history books forever unfortunately.
                  True. But it's a fluke nonetheless, and I feel optimistic about next season. No need to blow anything up. In fact, that would be retarded. Manning needs to retire? okay. Yeah let's just role with Brock or some free agent or bottom of the first round draft pick and see how it goes. Please.

Comment

• I have major questions about this coaching staff. Primarily its just Fox. I think he was the perfect coach getting us back to respectability from McDaniels. I don't think he brings anything to the table to put us in a position to win championships though. There is no x factor there. I think that was the major difference between the teams this week.

Comment

It's not a fluke unfortunately. Fox coaching a Super Bowl is like a boxer fighting above his weight class. Seriously, Fox is a mediocre NFL head coach. I've tried to give him a chance but he always shows his true colors when it matters most.
                      Fox lost his first SB in a classic by 3. So, yeah, losing in a blow out was a fluke. So, yes, it was a fluke. You aren't being a realist; just a p***Y.

Comment

True. But it's a fluke nonetheless, and I feel optimistic about next season. No need to blow anything up. In fact, that would be retarded. Manning needs to retire? okay. Yeah let's just role with Brock or some free agent or bottom of the first round draft pick and see how it goes. Please.
                        Next year. Ugh. Tonight I just don't even give a **** if the nfl folded. Next week I'll care, but right now I wish the whole thing would disintegrate

Comment

• Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          Cause you sound like a raving lunatic that will now spend the next few months trying to defend these posts
                          I won't be defending anything. I'm firmly on the fire Fox bus and I'm not getting off. I also want Manning to retire, but if we make some major changes so that he is only one part of the offense rather than all of it I might change my mind. That said, I am done with the Manning show. If that remains our offense I fully expect us to get crapped on in the playoffs yet again.

I think I'm more annoyed that I shifted away from my original skepticism and bought in late in the year. They turned out to be who I thought they were earlier on (a fraud). I won't be making that mistake again.

Comment

• This is a pretty good team (on paper and in season performance) we put on the field and got our asses handed to us. I do think we may have to look at the entire organization and wonder if it can get any better. If not, it may be time to go in another direction. This Seahawk team is really special and I think they can dominate for a long time.

Comment

Blow it up, we're not gonna win a super bowl so what the ****'s the point in a Manning vanity project? Think of the franchise, the colts understood a little pain for a lot of gain and they're closer to another championship now than post 2009 season imo

Comment

• And I read today that we are working on an extension for Fox? I would love to let him coach out his contract and hire a David Shaw type of guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X