Tear it all down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
    I'm sorry, am i missing something here? Isn't that why we follow a team in the first place?
    I hope to win it, but realize it isn't likely, and accept the small pleasures a season has to offer along the way. I don't discount my enjoyment of this season because the final outcome wasn't my preference. Like I said, if SB or busy is your attitude, you are going to be miserable most seasons. Sure, I want the front office to have tht all or nothing attitude, but what's the purpose as a fan? You have no control over the outcome of games. You're going to be miserable most seasons if you can't find enjoyment in anything other than winning a SB. It's a unrealistic standard for a fan. I enjoyed the hell out of this season. As disappointed by today as I was, the overall experience can't be taken away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      It's funny how quick people are to bash someone venting in here. How quick people are to call out others for "whining" about trolls.

A lot of paddy cake policing going on. Let the guy vent. Some haven't experienced Super Bowl blow outs like the rest of us.
      Venting is one thing....stupidly suggesting we re-invent the wheel is just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        Manning needs to retire.

The coaching staff needs to be fired.

Every free agent needs to be allowed to go somewhere else.

Elway needs to look at himself in the mirror and really think about what he is trying to do, and then he needs to start rebuilding a true championship team.

This team is a fraud to the core. They lack heart. And it all needs to be torn down.

I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this. I'd rather be the ****ing Browns. This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss. This is just the truth. It's better to be hopeless than to get your hopes up and have them utterly obliterated by a team failing to even show up for the biggest game they may ever play.

Manning is done. Fox and the rest of the coaching staff didn't prepare our players in the slightest, and our players simply didn't show up. Let's be clear, this Seahawk team is not that good. Not even close. This isn't like the '89 49ers. There is no excuse to be blown out by that team. None.

This is the worst loss in Bronco history. Period. And if we roll with the same key people in key positions next year that means we are okay with what just happened. That means this organization is okay with being the whipping boy of the ****ing Seahawks of all teams. And that means nothing will get better, nothing will change.

Tear it all down!
        Shoot, man! Should've told me all of that before the game, I would've known what to expect!

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
          You're right....people need to go. I suggest you go. there are 31 other teams out there....hell you can become a Seahawks fan tonight and join in the with the other reveling in their victory tonight.
          Get over yourself **** stain. Actually why not grow a pair and get angry like a real fan instead of making excuses and questioning the fanhood of others?

Comment

Yes I am. I have never been so furious as a Bronco fan. The thing is that it is cold, brooding anger at this point. I took a lot of time to process the game, and there just is no conclusion to be made as far as I'm concerned. All the veterans including Manning need to go--their baggage and culture is poison. Fox and all the coaches that think like him need to go--playing not lose and being unable to match the top coaches in the league dooms us. We need to start building a true championship team with a sound foundation predicated on running the football and playing great defense. We need to stop putting our faith in a regular season passing god who simply can't sustain that greatness in the playoffs. The path we are on is hopeless unless your hopes end at getting to the playoffs and looking good until it really counts.
            I don't go as far as you do in your criticism. This was my first comment after the clock ran out.

"I know this will be controversial and many Broncos Fans will go after me but Manning should retire. The Broncos could use his 20 million dollar salary he's due next year to rebuild the Defense. Let Brock have his shot and move on. I'm done supporting Manning. Maybe this is me knee jerking but that's my gut feeling after this one. He isn't going to win a Championship for the Broncos."

Comment

Wake the **** up.
              Ok. Maybe when I wake up, I'll come to the same revelation as you that we need to get rid of Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                Shoot, man! Should've told me all of that before the game, I would've known what to expect!
                If only I had known. But that's how **** goes sometime. If your wife tries to kill you in your sleep you get a divorce, no matter how good the sex was. You don't stay married to her and keep, sharing her bed, hoping it won't happen again.

Comment

No we won't. That's the point. I really do not understand how so many can not see what is staring them right in the face.
                  We've got multiple starters returning from injury, plus free agency and the draft to make improvements. Forgive me if I don't take you're weak kneed p***Y attitude as gospel.
                  Last edited by BroncoInferno; 02-02-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
                    I don't go as far as you do in your criticism. This was my first comment after the clock ran out.

"I know this will be controversial and many Broncos Fans will go after me but Manning should retire. The Broncos could use his 20 million dollar salary he's due next year to rebuild the Defense. Let Brock have his shot and move on. I'm done supporting Manning. Maybe this is me knee jerking but that's my gut feeling after this one. He isn't going to win a Championship for the Broncos."
                    That is the less angry way of putting it. Though really I have more issues with the coaching staff than Manning. My issue with Manning is mostly that he precludes a change in coaching or a change in overall team philosophy. Fox being the next Dan Reeves is my real issue. I have never seen a team less prepared for a Super Bowl other than those teams coached by Reeves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                      We've got multiple starters returning from injury, plus free agency and the draft to make improvements. Forgive me of I don't take you're weak kneed p***Y attitude as gospel.
                      You think what happened tonight is about injured players or holes in the roster? Dude, they didn't show up for the game. That was the problem. Stop acting like this was a standard Super Bowl loss FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        Fox being the next Dan Reeves is my real issue. I have never seen a team less prepared for a Super Bowl other than those teams coached by Reeves.
                        This I can agree with. This team was woefully unprepared to play the game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post

Regardless of the timing of your comment, its about at idiotic as your normal level. So kudos on the consistency

Comment

That is the less angry way of putting it. Though really I have more issues with the coaching staff than Manning. My issue with Manning is mostly that he precludes a change in coaching or a change in overall team philosophy. Fox being the next Dan Reeves is my real issue. I have never seen a team less prepared for a Super Bowl other than those teams coached by Reeves.
                            Is it Fox's fault that Ramirez snapped the ball too soon and Manning overthrew Julius, Demaryius fumbled, etc. Stop being simplistic and looking for a scapegoat. We lost. Blowing up the team won't get us any closer. Getting back Ryan Clady (who was massively missed today) and 5 defensive starters, plus draft and FA improvements will give a shot another run.

Comment

You'll notice however that they changed coaching staffs before it came together. I'm sorry, but if you can't see how terrible a job our coaching staff did in this game you are functionally retarded.
                              Lets go get mCd again and have him run Manning off! Nothing like being kFc bad, at least we got 2 big but soft WR's and Von Miller out of the deal!

Meanwhile it takes another 4 years to win a SB, after multiple QB's and HC's later, who knows how long that would be.

Comment

• Hard to know whether to agree or disagree with the OP.

Obviously, we had the talent to make it to the SB, but almost every player on the field looked like a deer in the headlights from start to finish today.

I guess talent can only get you so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X