Tear it all down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Yes I am. I have never been so furious as a Bronco fan. The thing is that it is cold, brooding anger at this point. I took a lot of time to process the game, and there just is no conclusion to be made as far as I'm concerned. All the veterans including Manning need to go--their baggage and culture is poison. Fox and all the coaches that think like him need to go--playing not lose and being unable to match the top coaches in the league dooms us. We need to start building a true championship team with a sound foundation predicated on running the football and playing great defense. We need to stop putting our faith in a regular season passing god who simply can't sustain that greatness in the playoffs. The path we are on is hopeless unless your hopes end at getting to the playoffs and looking good until it really counts.
    Dude. You should just quit. Now Manning is "poison"?!?! Seriously?!?!

The things you're posting are getting dumber by the minute.

Manning is probably the best LEADER I've ever seen in the NFL. You can disagree with that......but you think he's POISON??

Would you rather have Jay Cutler and Albert Haynesworth leading our units?

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
      To those who wanna get rid of the entire team and FO, coaching staff and shifty-eyed waterboy, go **** yourselves!

The NFL is like Baskin Robbins...31 other flavors to go cheer for. Feel free to leave and become the new Armchair
      So you would do what? Try to do the same thing next season and blindly hope it will turn out different?

Also I didn't say I want to get rid of everyone. I want to get rid of the players and coaches that fundamentally prevent this team from being great. I also want to move on from the Manning experiment because it just doesn't work in the playoffs. Regular season stats are empty when you lose like they just did in the Super Bowl.

Comment

3rd and 10 = draw play...when you're down 29 points. Then punt. Let me know on what alternate universe that's a recipe for winning.

Something needs to change. That's undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
          Bring back Tebow. This stat whore Manning is all about the regular season and whoring it up for his own glory. He is a post season loser.
          GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post

Manning is probably the best LEADER I've ever seen in the NFL. You can disagree with that......but you think he's POISON??

Is that Haynesworth in a contract year or after he got paid?

Comment

Also I didn't say I want to get rid of everyone.
              No. You just said "tear it all down."

I want to get rid of the players and coaches that fundamentally prevent this team from being great.
              And Manning is on the top of that list in your opinion? Manning is THE reason we've been a contender the last 2 years!! Have you been in a coma?

Yeah.....let's get rid of our absolute BEST player and BEST leader! THAT'S the thing to do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
                The first line is the important part of your rant and I concur. I thought I was mad, you're a mushroom cloud Dude.
                So we can bring back your beloved Tebow? GTFO

Comment

amazingly the same clowns in here saying we should blow this team up were whining like little ****s when Shanahan was fired......

Elway was whipped in 3 SB's, by progressively worse scores of 19, 32, and 45 points......but the Broncos kept the best payer on the team (Elway) worked on building a better team around him...and their patience was rewarded several years later.

But I can tell all the positive talk is gonna fall on deaf ears in here....but I'll be around to say I told you clowns so if/when the Broncos do win it all next season.

Comment

Everything needs to change. The whole culture of this team, top to bottom. It all needs to change to win the big one. The signs were there in the big games in the regular season, an epic chokejob in NE the obvious one. Now after beating a fraud (sorry SD but not there yet) and a team of crocks coached by a cheat, both at home btw we embarrassed ourselves again on the big stage. We don't even have anything to build around, Manning has maybe a season left and he's a choker anyways. We played blackjack and went bust. New hand.

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post

Manning choked massively in the biggest game of his career. If that's the kind of leadership you want there is something wrong with you. Also I was more referring to baggage with him. He forces our offense into a pass-first direction and then his level of play plummets when it matters most. Great offenses that have succeeded in the Super Bowl have usually been much more balanced on offense with a great QB working in tandem with a great running game. Our running game is just a tool Manning uses to make defenses play his passes more honestly, nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                        Everything needs to change. The whole culture of this team, top to bottom. It all needs to change to win the big one. The signs were there in the big games in the regular season, an epic chokejob in NE the obvious one. Now after beating a fraud (sorry SD but not there yet) and a team of crocks coached by a cheat, both at home btw we embarrassed ourselves again on the big stage. We don't even have anything to build around, Manning has maybe a season left and he's a choker anyways. We played blackjack and went bust. New hand.
                        Glad some people get it.

Comment

I guess as a fan I have a more realistic view than Agamemon. I'll take the last couple seasons over the previous 13 seasons of mediocrity. Believe it or not, you aren't going to win a SB very often. If your standard as a fan is that the year was a waste if you don't win it all, then you'll get little pleasure out of fandom. Of course you want the organization to have that standard, but we aren't the organization. I will take the last two seasons over the prior 13 any day. And we'll have a great shot next year too, your weak kneed p***Y attitude notwithstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                            amazingly the same clowns in here saying we should blow this team up were whining like little ****s when Shanahan was fired......

Elway was whipped in 3 SB's, by progressively worse scores of 19, 32, and 45 points......but the Broncos kept the best payer on the team (Elway) worked on building a better team around him...and their patience was rewarded several years later.

But I can tell all the positive talk is gonna fall on deaf ears in here....but I'll be around to say I told you clowns so if/when the Broncos do win it all next season.
                            You'll notice however that they changed coaching staffs before it came together. I'm sorry, but if you can't see how terrible a job our coaching staff did in this game you are functionally retarded.

Comment

Manning choked massively in the biggest game of his career. If that's the kind of leadership you want there is something wrong with you. Also I was more referring to baggage with him. He forces our offense into a pass-first direction and then his level of play plummets when it matters most. Great offenses that have succeeded in the Super Bowl have usually been much more balanced on offense with a great QB working in tandem with a great running game. Our running game is just a tool Manning uses to make defenses play his passes more honestly, nothing more
                              I love it. You're just like the New England media. When the Pats lose, it's NEVER Brady's fault.....but,

When one of Manning's teams lose.....it's always ALL Manning's fault. All 22 starters, except for DT....played like total horse crap.

But, yeah.....let's again pin it all on Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                                I guess as a fan I have a more realistic view than Agamemon. I'll take the last couple seasons over the previous 13 seasons of mediocrity. Believe it or not, you aren't going to win a SB very often. If your standard as a fan is that the year was a waste if you don't win it all, then you'll get little pleasure out of fandom. Of course you want the organization to have that standard, but we aren't the organization. I will take the last two seasons over the prior 13 any day. And we'll have a great shot next year too, your weak kneed p***Y attitude notwithstanding.
                                I'm sorry, am i missing something here? Isn't that why we follow a team in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                                X