No announcement yet.

Tear it all down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You dont need to blow this up. You just need to spend every possible draft pick on D and get some speed and size. Need to get nasty, particularly at MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
      You dont need to blow this up. You just need to spend every possible draft pick on D and get some speed and size. Need to get nasty, particularly at MLB.
      They need to get tougher at offense, not defense. Sure the defense has a lot of issues, no doubt, but even a great defense isn't winning if the offense turns it over like denver did today

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
        This times 1,000.

We have absolutely SUCKED at MLB since we lost Big Al.

Not even anyone mediocre at the position. We need a stud MLB, get Von healthy, see Trevathan continue to get better. Sign another nasty pass rusher. Get a safety.

We'll be right back at it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          Yeah his comment is dumb. But nothing said tonight should be held against them
          yeah, there will be a lot of venting over the next 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            Manning needs to retire.
            The first line is the important part of your rant and I concur. I thought I was mad, you're a mushroom cloud Dude.

Comment

Decker was nearly invisible this game. He showed me he isn't worth a big contract...let him leave. Tony Carter GTFO. We really missed our Injured D players. Manning did in fact choke.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                If there was ever reacting on pure emotion. This is it
                Tell me, what is the reasonable non-emotional reaction? Do you honestly believe in Manning after this game? Fox and his coaching staff? Do you really have a rational reason to believe they are the guys who can coach a team to a championship?

Seriously, I see people saying I'm overreacting like we just lost a hard-fought game. That isn't what happened. Our team fundamentally failed on every level, and turned in their worst game on the biggest stage in football. Extreme circumstances require extreme action. If we roll out with the same crap next year nothing is going to change. Regular season dominance followed by our team revealing their true nature in the games that really count. I guess the rest of you are okay with that.

Comment

So do you honestly think this coaching staff is Super Bowl worthy? Seriously?

Do you honestly want a team full of players that just didn't show up for the Super Bowl? Seriously?

What I'm taking from this thread:

A lot of Bronco fans were just happy to get to the Super Bowl. A lot of Bronco fans are okay with massive, systemic failure as long as it looks good in the regular season. A lot of Bronco fans are okay with their team being losers.

To each their own.
                  I seriously think that destroying a team that John has been building for 3 years after ONE game is just your BUTT-HURT talking.

Look at what we lost on D, everyone of those dudes were missed today.

The only dude I am done with is KM and his inability to finish a big game. Time to invest in a real RB that can take some heat off Manning. Ball is fine as a pounder but we need a break away threat who can take over games. Improve the D, get a dependable run game and no reason we cannot win it all next year and compete with Seattle and or San Fran next year.

No reason to tear it all down and have to go through another painful stretch looking for HC and QB when we have a good young nucleus here now. You obviously learned nothing from the mCd era.

Comment

I am very dissapointed, but I bleed orange and blue and I will NOT let this destroy me.

Comment

Comment

Tell me, what is the reasonable non-emotional reaction? Do you honestly believe in Manning after this game? Fox and his coaching staff? Do you really have a rational reason to believe they are the guys who can coach a team to a championship?

Seriously, I see people saying I'm overreacting like we just lost a hard-fought game. That isn't what happened. Our team fundamentally failed on every level, and turned in their worst game on the biggest stage in football. Extreme circumstances require extreme action. If we roll out with the same crap next year nothing is going to change. Regular season dominance followed by our team revealing their true nature in the games that really count. I guess the rest of you are okay with that.
                        Everyone has days like this in life, if you haven't your not living.

Plenty of days that from the moment we crawled out of bed until we crawled back in it everything has gone wrong.

It happens deal with it, get over it, get better. Don't cut off your head to spite your tail.

Comment

This post wins the

Award

Comment

To those who wanna get rid of the entire team and FO, coaching staff and shifty-eyed waterboy, go **** yourselves!

The NFL is like Baskin Robbins...31 other flavors to go cheer for. Feel free to leave and become the new Armchair

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Mojoe View Post
                              The first line is the important part of your rant and I concur. I thought I was mad, you're a mushroom cloud Dude.
                              Yes I am. I have never been so furious as a Bronco fan. The thing is that it is cold, brooding anger at this point. I took a lot of time to process the game, and there just is no conclusion to be made as far as I'm concerned. All the veterans including Manning need to go--their baggage and culture is poison. Fox and all the coaches that think like him need to go--playing not lose and being unable to match the top coaches in the league dooms us. We need to start building a true championship team with a sound foundation predicated on running the football and playing great defense. We need to stop putting our faith in a regular season passing god who simply can't sustain that greatness in the playoffs. The path we are on is hopeless unless your hopes end at getting to the playoffs and looking good until it really counts.

Comment

Bring back Tebow. This stat whore Manning is all about the regular season and whoring it up for his own glory. He is a post season loser.

Comment

Working...
                                X