Tear it all down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    You seem to be okay with losing. You seem to be quite comfortable with it actually, seeing as you want this coaching staff and all these players to stick around rather than blowing it all up and trying to build something with some real substance and a solid foundation.
    If there was ever reacting on pure emotion. This is it

Comment

Isn't this idiot a big teblower?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom H. View Post
        Meh. I don't think they could've played a worse game but they have plenty going for them. It wasn't their Superbowl by a longshot. I hope they can hold together and give it another run next season.
        You are so clueless it hurts. This team is done. Manning is done. This coaching staff is done. There is no coming back from this. If they try again next year it may actually get worse. I definitely won't get better. This team is fundamentally flawed. Nothing is going to fix that other than to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
          Brock ****ing sucks. We're not going to kick Peyton to the curb just so we can see that over 16 games.
          Yeah his comment is dumb. But nothing said tonight should be held against them

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            Looks like my ignore profile is going to get a lot bigger over the next couple weeks.

OP is insane and overreactionary.

What you do is get better over the offseason and work to fix the issues that caused the embarrassment. You don't cut a QB who can score 60 TD's in one season.

Wipe your tears and relax, it is not the 1st time a great QB has been embarrassed in a SB.
            this

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
              Haha it took an epic loss for TonyR to get positive. Craziness indeed
              TonyR is just realistic. That's all. I was wary of this team all year. Now you see why. It's pretty much the same team we saw lose against Baltimore last year. Fool me once...

Comment

A lot of Bronco fans were just happy to get to the Super Bowl. A lot of Bronco fans are okay with massive, systemic failure as long as it looks good in the regular season. A lot of Bronco fans are okay with their team being losers.

To each their own.
                Nobody is happy with any of that

Comment

make it to the super bowl. tear team down.

Broncos fans representing well around here.

Comment

Manning has a shot next yr.

Comment

You are so clueless it hurts. This team is done. Manning is done. This coaching staff is done. There is no coming back from this. If they try again next year it may actually get worse. I definitely won't get better. This team is fundamentally flawed. Nothing is going to fix that other than to start over.
                      The Chiefs are that away----> Good luck to you.

Comment

they should just give up now, I guess.

Comment

You're a ****ing moron if you think this game was about how good the Seahawks are. Yes they played great. That was to be expected. But that team couldn't blow out New Orleans at home. This is all about the Broncos. It has nothing to do with the Seahawks. Could they have beat us with the way they played even if we had shown up? Yes. And there wouldn't have been any shame in that. This is something different, something deeply systemic, and if we don't make extreme changes this franchise is going to be hopeless for the foreseeable future.

Actually my greatest fear right now is that it happens all over again next year. I'm amazed at how you people seem to be okay with what just happened. It's unreal.
                          I'm not OK with it. That was a complete embarrassment put on the field. At halftime I commented that they should just concede cause it was gonna be more of the same in the 2nd half. Got blasted for that. Ended up being right.

Not sure about blowing up the team but they need to seriously look in the mirror and define who they are. Cause there's just a soft mentality all around. Look at the losses this year and they all ring the same. Everyone says "beat ourselves" after every one of these losing games. Sooner or later some need to realize that is this team. Bonehead mistakes and stepping on feet is and has been a recurring theme. Whether it's a fumble or a decker trip you can count on something stupid happening every game. You aren't gonna beat good teams that way, but you can pad a record beating bad teams.

Comment

You seem to be okay with losing. You seem to be quite comfortable with it actually, seeing as you want this coaching staff and all these players to stick around rather than blowing it all up and trying to build something with some real substance and a solid foundation.
                            Again, you don't "blow up" a team that just made the Superbowl!

My guess is you're drunk and emotional. That's fine.

And if I SEEM "ok with losing"......I have to be. For 30 years I've stressed over every game, gotten in funks for a week after a losses....all that stuff.

I just can't do it anymore. I can't allow myself to be miserable for the next 2 weeks over this loss, the way I always used to. To steal a term, I guess I've just learned to "compartmentalize".....only very recently. It was more a choice.

Just last year.....I nearly threw up over the Ravens loss. I felt THAT ill.

Just can't do it......

I care.....just as much as I ever have. I just have to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                              make it to the super bowl. tear team down.

Broncos fans representing well around here.
                              Peyton spoiled this fan base. Only way you tear the team down, is if Peyton retires.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                                TonyR is just realistic. That's all. I was wary of this team all year. Now you see why. It's pretty much the same team we saw lose against Baltimore last year. Fool me once...
                                I didn't say you weren't realistic, but you're a pessimist to manage expectations. Strangely I'm the same exact way in life with every single thing except the broncos. Is what it is

Comment

Working...
                                X