Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tear it all down

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
    If Denver's lucky enough to land a true franchise QB in the draft. Andrew Luck type QB's don't exactly grow on trees
    Trading our entire draft and a couple of players on top for Bridgewater wouldn't be a bad start. Franchise Decker or Moreno and throw him on top of the picks.

    Comment


    • This is what an epic beatdown does to the Mane huh? ****ing weak. The reality is the team has no good safety's, all the backers are weakside players or journeyman, the only star backer got busted, missed most of the year, then got injured.

      The oline was patched together because 2 starters went down.

      True it sucks to lose like that but there is no such thing as tear it down in the NFL. Elway would be a laughing stock if he blew the team up.

      The proper move is to get the team healthy, sign some pass rushers, draft some corners, tweak the interior oline, look for a good safety.

      Give up? it's football you don't give up just because you lost. What kind of fans are you? Sure i will say i think the team sucks, I will say this player stinks, i will say lot's of things. I won't though say stupid things like tell Manning to retire, fire the coach, let all the FA go lol.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
        If Denver's lucky enough to land a true franchise QB in the draft. Andrew Luck type QB's don't exactly grow on trees
        We just got beat in the Super Bowl by a second year guy who was picked in the 3rd round, and who we passed on multiple times. Franchise QBs are not impossible to find. You just need good scouting and a GM who gets it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
          You think we can win a super bowl next year? NO chance. Who wins a lombardi directly after this? Start the process a year early and don't be fooling the people who spend money on the team, as opposed to those making money off it.
          This is just INSANE thinking. You MIGHT have a shred of a point of success was somehow guaranteed 5 years down the line, but chances are your "rebuild" will just lead to nothing.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            And your answer is what? Keep doing the same thing that clearly is not working and did not work in Indianapolis except for the one year Manning's team actually carried him? Words fail me.
            My point is it is working. We are progressing which means each year we are getting better than the past year. Now if they **** the bed in 2014 then it is time for Manning to hang it up and maybe look for new HC.

            All this team has done is go 26-6 with Manning and 2-2 in the playoffs. Fox went 8-8 and 1-1 with Tebow. Good luck trying to do that with a new HC and QB.

            BTW because I know you have forgotton already:
            The 2010 Colts had the worst run game in the NFL that year. He was throwing to Wayne, Clark, Garcon, Collie. 2 good receivers. Their stud rush DE was at the end of his career and was fighting an ankle injury vs the Saints. It took a gutsy onside kick to start the 2nd half for the Saints to steal a possession and go up 13-10. Manning was down 7 and driving before Wayne ran a terrible route allowing Porter to jump it and take it to the house.

            Log off, then wipe away your bitter tears, get a good night or 2 of sleep then in the day light reconsider your thoughts then log back in and let me know if your ready to roll the dice on ever getting back to the SB in your lifetime via "Blowing everything up!"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              This is what an epic beatdown does to the Mane huh? ****ing weak. The reality is the team has no good safety's, all the backers are weakside players or journeyman, the only star backer got busted, missed most of the year, then got injured.

              The oline was patched together because 2 starters went down.

              True it sucks to lose like that but there is no such thing as tear it down in the NFL. Elway would be a laughing stock if he blew the team up.

              The proper move is to get the team healthy, sign some pass rushers, draft some corners, tweak the interior oline, look for a good safety.

              Give up? it's football you don't give up just because you lost. What kind of fans are you? Sure i will say i think the team sucks, I will say this player stinks, i will say lot's of things. I won't though say stupid things like tell Manning to retire, fire the coach, let all the FA go lol.
              They. Did. Not. Show. Up.

              Stop talking about safeties. Jesus.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                We just got beat in the Super Bowl by a second year guy who was picked in the 3rd round, and who we passed on multiple times. Franchise QBs are not impossible to find. You just need good scouting and a GM who gets it.
                Not convinced we have this. Who has Elway drafted? He took a gamble in free agency with Manning and lost. Our other skill players on the team were drafted by McDaniels or Bailey.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  We just got beat in the Super Bowl by a second year guy who was picked in the 3rd round, and who we passed on multiple times. Franchise QBs are not impossible to find. You just need good scouting and a GM who gets it.
                  ...yes, they grow on trees. So many teams have one. Plus, Russell Wilson without that defense is no where near this game. And simply saying "OK, go build that D" doesnt quite work either.

                  Comment


                  • It is a bronco tradition to lose big when we lose though lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      This is just INSANE thinking. You MIGHT have a shred of a point of success was somehow guaranteed 5 years down the line, but chances are your "rebuild" will just lead to nothing.
                      **** it, give it a go. What is this achieving exactly?

                      Fact is we're gonna be on this process in a year anyways so what's the point in keeping it up? We're gonna be taking that gamble anyways, Manning is not exactly 28

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                        Not convinced we have this. Who has Elway drafted? He took a gamble in free agency with Manning and lost. Our other skill players on the team were drafted by McDaniels or Bailey.
                        Id still say the "gamble" worked. What are we without peyton? We have another awful year of tebow or brandon weeden and probably another mediocre year this year.

                        Thank god none of you run the broncos.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                          We just got beat in the Super Bowl by a second year guy who was picked in the 3rd round, and who we passed on multiple times. Franchise QBs are not impossible to find. You just need good scouting and a GM who gets it.
                          No if Seattle knew he was that good they would have drafted him earlier and not signed Flyn. Sometimes you get lucky because you can't measure heart and instincts.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                            Is it Fox's fault that Ramirez snapped the ball too soon and Manning overthrew Julius, Demaryius fumbled, etc. Stop being simplistic and looking for a scapegoat. We lost. Blowing up the team won't get us any closer. Getting back Ryan Clady (who was massively missed today) and 5 defensive starters, plus draft and FA improvements will give a shot another run.
                            It is not Fox's fault on any specific play, but collectively, when you get embarrassed like that in the game's biggest stage, everyone's jobs need to be evaluated, including every player and every coach. Sometimes, a change at the top is necessary.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                              You think we can win a super bowl next year? NO chance.
                              We have half the D and an all pro LT returning from injury, plus FA and the draft to make improvements. It's more absurd to say we have no shot. It's retarded, really.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                                **** it, give it a go. What is this achieving exactly?
                                I dunno, we did play in the super bowl tonight? It was an awful game. But it happened ONCE. If you can guarantee this happens 20 out of 20 times maybe you have a point. But thats not the case.

                                Seriously, take a breath, wait a week and i doubt you'll be on the "start osweiler so we can be 5-11" train.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X