Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tear it all down

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Jets fans are still waiting to find Joe Namath's replacement. Jets are a perfect example, they have drafted 2 QB's high in what, the last 4 years? There is nothing about Geno that shows he can win enough games to get to the playoffs let a lone win a SB. Indy drafts Luck and 2 years later are still waiting to get to an AFC Championship game let a lone a SB. So if we cut Manning at best we are looking at a possible 3 years just to get back or we could be the Jets and not get back for 40 years.

    Your just a spoiled Bronco fan that wants every play to be perfect in game threads and expects to win every game.
    And your answer is what? Keep doing the same thing that clearly is not working and did not work in Indianapolis except for the one year Manning's team actually carried him? Words fail me.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      I won't be defending anything. I'm firmly on the fire Fox bus and I'm not getting off. I also want Manning to retire, but if we make some major changes so that he is only one part of the offense rather than all of it I might change my mind. That said, I am done with the Manning show. If that remains our offense I fully expect us to get crapped on in the playoffs yet again.

      I think I'm more annoyed that I shifted away from my original skepticism and bought in late in the year. They turned out to be who I thought they were earlier on (a fraud). I won't be making that mistake again.
      We won two ****ing huge games with this crappy offense.

      You're insane. Fine, lets start the brock show or whoever. Enjoy years of **** football.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        You know I am a born pessimist but I look at this game as a progression rather regression.
        Lolwut?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
          Send Brock in. If he's good it'll show. If not we bomb and pick high in the draft for a franchise QB.
          Who will probably be a bust. Look at 1st round QB history. There is a more realistic shot rolling with Manning.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
            Send Brock in. If he's good it'll show. If not we bomb and pick high in the draft for a franchise QB.
            Your Rex Ryan aren't you?

            How is that working for 98% of the NFL?

            How about this, lets cut Manning then draft a small QB in the 3rd round, that works everytime right?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HELLHAMMER View Post
              3rd and 10 = draw play...when you're down 29 points. Then punt. Let me know on what alternate universe that's a recipe for winning.

              Something needs to change. That's undeniable.
              Then do ANOTHER draw play the on 1st down the next time they get the ball.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                And your answer is what? Keep doing the same thing that clearly is not working and did not work in Indianapolis except for the one year Manning's team actually carried him? Words fail me.
                If you go to the Super Bowl, then what you are doing is working by any objective, reasonable standard.

                Comment


                • This thread demonstrates what kind of thread would have showed up in the 49ers Super Bowl or the Redskins Super Bowl... They came in with a plan to be aggressive, on defense. We were shell-shocked, from the beginning...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                    Send Brock in. If he's good it'll show. If not we bomb and pick high in the draft for a franchise QB.
                    If Denver's lucky enough to land a true franchise QB in the draft. Andrew Luck type QB's don't exactly grow on trees

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                      NFL's version of George Karl
                      No he isn't. Karl was creative offensively, and the sum of his parts was better than his individual players were.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        We won two ****ing huge games with this crappy offense.

                        You're insane. Fine, lets start the brock show or whoever. Enjoy years of **** football.
                        I guess you just don't get it. This year was **** football. Scoring the most points in NFL history and only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl = **** football in my eyes.

                        Teams that get your hopes up then just take the Super Bowl off, a Bronco tradition.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                          This thread demonstrates what kind of thread would have showed up in the 49ers Super Bowl or the Redskins Super Bowl... They came in with a plan to be aggressive, on defense. We were shell-shocked, from the beginning...
                          Well at least we know the answer to that question now

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bombay View Post
                            No he isn't. Karl was creative offensivley, and the sum of his parts was better than his individual players were.
                            Indeed. Karl > Fox

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
                              Who will probably be a bust. Look at 1st round QB history. There is a more realistic shot rolling with Manning.
                              You think we can win a super bowl next year? NO chance. Who wins a lombardi directly after this? Start the process a year early and don't be fooling the people who spend money on the team, as opposed to those making money off it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                                I guess you just don't get it. This year was **** football. Scoring the most points in NFL history and only managing 8 points in the Super Bowl = **** football in my eyes.

                                Teams that get your hopes up then just take the Super Bowl off, a Bronco tradition.
                                You'd have a point if we lost this way 19 out of 20 times. You'd have a point if the broncos were 5-11 the last two years. Why you'd want to get rid of our best player to ensure mediocrity for a number of years is just odd. Chances are we don't win a super bowl, winning super bowls is hard. But you wanna basically guarantee that we wont? Start Osweiler next year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X