X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tear it all down

Manning needs to retire.

The coaching staff needs to be fired.

Every free agent needs to be allowed to go somewhere else.

Elway needs to look at himself in the mirror and really think about what he is trying to do, and then he needs to start rebuilding a true championship team.

This team is a fraud to the core. They lack heart. And it all needs to be torn down.

I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this. I'd rather be the ****ing Browns. This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss. This is just the truth. It's better to be hopeless than to get your hopes up and have them utterly obliterated by a team failing to even show up for the biggest game they may ever play.

Manning is done. Fox and the rest of the coaching staff didn't prepare our players in the slightest, and our players simply didn't show up. Let's be clear, this Seahawk team is not that good. Not even close. This isn't like the '89 49ers. There is no excuse to be blown out by that team. None.

This is the worst loss in Bronco history. Period. And if we roll with the same key people in key positions next year that means we are okay with what just happened. That means this organization is okay with being the whipping boy of the ****ing Seahawks of all teams. And that means nothing will get better, nothing will change.

Tear it all down!

The MVP of the league is done. Good idea, tear it all down and enjoy years of mediocrity.

Comment

^ Lol, one of the guys (referring to the OP) who was so sure we were going to win so easily the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        The MVP of the league is done. Good idea, tear it all down and enjoy years of mediocrity.
        Yup, without Manning this is/was an 8-8 team.

Comment

It's almost worst than last year. This was embarrassing, last year just sucked.

Comment

I want to disagree. I really really want to.

But I can't. I don't thin it's about "heart", but I do think it's about philosophy. Seattle built a college team. One built on speed, aggressiveness, and passion. I don't think the Broncos have much of any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
              Yup, without Manning this is/was an 8-8 team.
              Completely right. Probably worse.

But the distance between 13-3 and champion is even bigger.

Comment

seriously we just went to the Superbowl with a team that has no real running game and half of its defense on IR....and I think the safety shook them and they never got out of it..

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  I'd rather go 1-15 than suffer another Super Bowl loss like this.
                  Dumbest thing you've ever posted.

I'd rather be the ****ing Browns.
                  Ok....maybe THIS is.

This is not me being overly emotional after a huge loss.
                  It better be.....or refer to my first comment.

It's better to be hopeless
                  Can we have any MORE drama queens tonight?

Manning is done.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                    Completely right. Probably worse.

But the distance between 13-3 and champion is even bigger.
                    That's bull****. Put it this way, we play that game 5 times, I bet we win it once. They knocked us around but we also completely **** the bed. You're killing it with tired cliches tonight

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      ^ Lol, one of the guys (referring to the OP) who was so sure we were going to win so easily the last two weeks.
                      I was sure they would show up and play their best. Instead they showed up and played their worst.

Oh and **** you TonyR. You are human garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                        Dumbest thing you've ever posted.

Ok....maybe THIS is.

It better be.....or refer to my first comment.

Can we have any MORE drama queens tonight?

Is this okay with you? As a Bronco fan are you okay with your team just not showing up for the Super Bowl? Well good for you. Maybe you should be the Browns fan you loser.

Comment

Looks like my ignore profile is going to get a lot bigger over the next couple weeks.

OP is insane and overreactionary.

What you do is get better over the offseason and work to fix the issues that caused the embarrassment. You don't cut a QB who can score 60 TD's in one season.

Wipe your tears and relax, it is not the 1st time a great QB has been embarrassed in a SB.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            The MVP of the league? What a joke.

Dude played like **** just like the rest of the team. His incredible season stats couldn't be more hollow right now.

Comment

Manning is still the Broncos best chance to win a title. They are not likely even competitive with Brock or one of the garbage free agent qb's. If he retires, you are talking about a 2-3 year rebuild unless they get lucky again at QB

I agree that the coaching staff should not be back. I'd re-sign Chris Harris, and DRC.

This game should hurt for the players and the fans. But you don't need to tear it down

Comment

Working...
                              X