Denver Broncos Fans are weak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos Fans are weak

Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jacob Tamme told us on No BS <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> Post Game Show &quot;Seattle fans were incredible, crowd noise caused havoc on 1st play.&quot;</p>&mdash; Cecil Lammey (@cecillammey) <a href="https://twitter.com/cecillammey/statuses/430181393054699520">February 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

More like our players are weak minded.

Tamme should put on a dress if he's gonna say stupid **** like that.

Comment

That's just ridiculous. Denver's faced crowd noise before and we're to believe that it really caused the center to not only hike the ball before Manning was ready but not even in the general direction of the QB? How would anyone buy that sh*t?

Comment

8 points.

Smoke that failure Tamme, you windsock homo

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
          Just like I've said all along. Don't bring the noise...was weak in the New England game and weak in the Super Bowl. I swear when Manning had the ball from get go it was louder than any Broncos game this year.

I was cheering but they couldn't hear me through the TV. Next time I'll literally sell a kidney and get some tickets. I heard you only need one to survive.

Comment

They aren't wrong. Seattle *wanted* this. They wanted it in a way Denver didn't. I guess the first one is the most special.

Comment

Tamme blames fan when the team didn't show up, that takes balls, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                They aren't wrong. Seattle *wanted* this. They wanted it in a way Denver didn't. I guess the first one is the most special.
                Ah, the ol "they wanted it more" bs

Comment

**** you tamme.

Comment

8 points and you are blaming fans...

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                      8 points and you are blaming fans...
                      Would it make you feel better if we scored 30 and he called the fans weak?

Typical passive Broncos fan.

Comment

They clearly weren't ready for the crowd to be that loud. I don't recall a SB being that loud. I thought our fans were loud as well though.

Comment

tamme looked like he had cement shoes on trying to make it past the LOS on that screen play. Cut him

Comment

**** Tamme and all his **** teammates. I have never been so ashamed to be a Bronco fan. Even the 49er Super Bowl wasn't this shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                              They clearly weren't ready for the crowd to be that loud. I don't recall a SB being that loud. I thought our fans were loud as well though.
                              Not even close to how loud it was when Manning had the ball. No matter what point in the game it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X