Should Manning hang it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Manning hang it up?

Seriously. I realize he had the best statistical season in NFL history, but most of the passing offense is based on timing plays and leading receivers. But you need a quick pass over the middle with zip, and Manning lacks any arm strength to get the ball to an open receiver before any defenders close in...

Man shut the **** up. We just made the super bowl... does that idea in itself just clearly fly over your head?

We played the best and most physical team in the NFL. Our oline got stomped.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

This is ****ing ridiculous. Someone provide a reason why Peyton Manning was the sole reason why they lost this game. Someone.

Comment

Maybe. Is his cap number worth it?

I just don't know.

Comment

About as dumb as saying Fox should be fired.

Comment

lame duck tossing interception machine when it's the playoffs. Forum member defend him and champ to the bitter death.

I'm ambivalent but do not believe we have another SB shot with him.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                Maybe. Is his cap number worth it?

I just don't know.
                So it's better to pay someone $2 million dollars and they don't produce nothing for you.

Genius omaners.

Comment

Dumb thread

Comment

Most post season losses all-time. He'll be back to make sure he puts that one outta reach. Dude can get to the post season but he's a bum when he arrives.

Comment

I honestly believe he should retire. Not because he had a bad game but because the Broncos need to start looking at the future and he makes too much money. Manning isn't going to win another SB without an elite D to carry him. That is crystal clear. Even Elway had to take a backseat to Davis in order to win a SB.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                        About as dumb as saying Fox should be fired.
                        I would say dumber even though both are asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                          lame duck tossing interception machine when it's the playoffs. Forum member defend him and champ to the bitter death.

I'm ambivalent but do not believe we have another SB shot with him.
                          Cept for the last two playoff games.

He was bad today, but I'll roll with him anyday

What woukd you rather be...a contender or 6-10

Comment

Originally posted by HELLHAMMER View Post
                            I honestly believe he should retire. Not because he had a bad game but because the Broncos need to start looking at the future. Manning isn't going to win another SB without an elite D to carry him. That is crystal clear. Even Elway had to take a backseat to Davis in order to win a SB.
                            The truth. The simple truth of the NFL is that great defense wins championships.

Denver is VERY VERY VERY far away from wining a god damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLHAMMER View Post
                              I honestly believe he should retire. Not because he had a bad game but because the Broncos need to start looking at the future. Manning isn't going to win another SB without an elite D to carry him. That is crystal clear. Even Elway had to take a backseat to Davis in order to win a SB.
                              The future Wtf? Like after elway? That future was awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X