Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say demaryius is clearly elite.

Comment

I feel like we brought back all the infamous AFC 'finesse' teams of the 80's for a reunion.

Comment

Bowlen you gutless drunk!

Comment

So glad I chose not to make predictions.

Comment

I'm backing off, too. I have a new grandson coming. More important.

Comment

It's going to be a long long long off season for the Denver Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                For calling a Broncos blowout

For calling this the best offense of all time

For calling Manning the GOAT

For thinking Demaryius could carry Marshalls jock

For thinking Elway had proven himself as a GM when all he did was sign reg season wonder and postseason pile of **** P''F''M

All wrong. And sadly, many, many more.

Obviously emotions and over reactions are high in this post for me and I'm aware of the gravity and repercussions of pressing submit, but personally, the follfollowing is THE MOST SENSIBLE and lucid thing I've ever posted on this site

It's high time I reexamine my priorities. I'll always be a Broncos fan, but not like this.

To everyone on the team this day, players, coaches, front office people:

You
                I feel the same at the moment. Like this loss will change me as a fan. But I'm sure by openjng day next year I'll be a glutton for punishment again

Comment

The organization one upped itself from the Baltimore game.

Very disgusted with all of them.

So what we have gotten the last two years is the BAL game and another 80s Super Bowl.

Heads should roll.

Comment

Don't be sorry. I can't explain it either. I'm not sure how anyone can.

Comment

It's simple. We are miles..absolute miles.. away from winning a superbowl.

Comment

1998 will forever be the greatest team in the NFL, EVER PERIOD.

Comment

i thought manning's lack of any bit of mobility killed us. the ability to not stretch the field didn't help either. it's like the offense line has to be perfect. how often will that happen 3 or 4 straight in the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            For calling a Broncos blowout

For calling this the best offense of all time

For calling Manning the GOAT

For thinking Demaryius could carry Marshalls jock

For thinking Elway had proven himself as a GM when all he did was sign reg season wonder and postseason pile of **** P''F''M

All wrong. And sadly, many, many more.

Obviously emotions and over reactions are high in this post for me and I'm aware of the gravity and repercussions of pressing submit, but personally, the follfollowing is THE MOST SENSIBLE and lucid thing I've ever posted on this site

It's high time I reexamine my priorities. I'll always be a Broncos fan, but not like this.

To everyone on the team this day, players, coaches, front office people:

You
                            Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm really disappointed in this team today. This game really negated all the great things they've done this season. Maybe I need to be less emotionally invested in this team.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                              i thought manning's lack of any bit of mobility killed us. the ability to not stretch the field didn't help either. it's like the offense line has to be perfect. how often will that happen 3 or 4 straight in the playoffs?
                              2 ways of looking at it...the seahawks dline was able to tee up and get massive push on straight bull rushes against Manning. I didn't see any switch up with cadences or anything.

Fox's idea of not having loud speakers during practice kind of back fired.

Comment

Originally posted by FlaBroncosFan View Post
                                Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm really disappointed in this team today. This game really negated all the great things they've done this season. Maybe I need to be less emotionally invested in this team.
                                That's the feeling I'm trying to sum up. I feel like I just completely wasted 5 months worth of energy

Comment

Working...
                                X