Should John Fox be back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should John Fox be back?

Yes, there are a lot of people you can blame for the outcome today. But the team looked very unprepared to play from the get go and that is at least somewhat on the coach. You have a performance like this, you typically have major changes. Should Fox be one of them?
    No, the players lost the game
    35.62%
    No, he's the best option available
    9.59%
    Yes, the team wasn't ready to go today, and someone has to pay for this embarassment
    24.66%
    Yes, I have no confidence in Fox ever winning a Super Bowl anywhere
    30.14%

Nope.

Comment

Is I don't even give a **** a good answer?

Comment

Who is available that would be any better?

Comment

Lol no

Comment

Fox needs to come back. He's the best option and the players lost today.

Comment

My opinion is, does it matter? It's Peyton's team anyway. Fox is just along for the ride.

Comment

If fox is the best option, we are ***'d. He will not take this team to a SB victory ever.

Comment

I'd say yes if Kubiak was still available, but who are we getting? Saban?

Comment

Originally posted by HELLHAMMER View Post
                    My opinion is, does it matter? It's Peyton's team anyway. Fox is just along for the ride.
                    Haha this

Comment

Just never been a huge John Fox fan. **** his extension. Bring someone else in.

Comment

Players didn't execute. Manning **** himself and deserve the "big game choker" debate that he dumped a ton of fuel on tonight. Wilson was the better QB. Defense can't get off the field on 3rd down.

Other than the foolish challenge, the players let the fans down. Coach can only do so much when the players play scared.

Comment

I'll answer my own poll; and I'll admit this is a knee jerk reaction, and maybe I'll change my mind as I reflect on the season and what Denver accomplished. But I'd fire Fox. Don't know who we can get, but I have serious doubts Fox will ever win a title, regardless of who is on the team. The team didn't look ready to play and that has to be at least somewhat on the coach. Not sure who we can get, but I'd take my chances elsewhere unless it was a situation where Manning retired or something

Comment

Nope.

Comment

It's a trend against the great teams ours look soft and not prepared. Beat up ourselves every time a loss happens. That's players but also coaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X