No announcement yet.

Champ Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah singling out Bailey is pretty amusing when the whole goddam team **** the bed.

Comment

Done.

Comment

He's done. We need a major talent infusion across the board

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
          **** you idiots, that whole defense was chit today against a pathetic one trick pony offense.

To put this on Bailey is moronic but its what I have to come to expect from you numb nuts............
          ****. You. Queer bag. I didn't put this loss on Champ. I just said he's clearly done. He is. Go **** a seahawk nest.

Comment

Champ is done? Crazy talk, total team breakdown from top to bottom today and yet still people want to find a scapegoat! Sorry, was champ the centre on that first play from scrimmage? Did champ play special teams in the 2nd half? Good god there are some serious morons on this board. I'm talking full retard here sheeesh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisp View Post
              Champ is done? Crazy talk, total team breakdown from top to bottom today and yet still people want to find a scapegoat! Sorry, was champ the centre on that first play from scrimmage? Did champ play special teams in the 2nd half? Good god there are some serious morons on this board. I'm talking full retard here sheeesh!!!!
              OK big guy. You want to go into next season with Champ at CB? He couldn't cover a the floor if he was a rug at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                OK big guy. You want to go into next season with Champ at CB? He couldn't cover a the floor if he was a rug at this point.
                Champ is definitely serviceable at CB. Maybe not #1, but #2 and #3...

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                  Like I said. Vet minimum.

Comment

Champ is done guys. He's no more to blame than anyone on this pathetic team tonight, but he's done. It sucks, I wish it was something different, but he got torched by a UDFA WR in the biggest game of his career.

Comment

He's done covering the top receivers, yeah. If Harris is out there today and Bailey is our #3, that secondary looks light-years better. Moore at safety would have helped, too. Oh, and perhaps Wolfe and Vickerson on the defensive line. Might as well just throw Von Miller back on the field too, just for fun.

Can't blame this defensive performance on Bailey alone.

Comment

Like I said. Vet minimum.
                        So a #2 and #3 corner in the NFL plays for vet minimum now?

GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                          How many 36 yr old DBS do you see in this league? We need to get younger and stronger. If we learned anything from today it's that this team needs to get meaner. Champ has about 80m in the bank...
                          Last edited by ATL-Eric; 02-02-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Champ has done nothing for the last 3 years. Anyone still remember his performance against the Ravens last year in the playoffs? Face it, he really isn't that good anymore. I wish he was 26 again, but it's time to move on. There are way too many holes on defense for them to keep paying Champ big money. Of course I've been saying this for 3 years now.

Comment

Needs to play for the vet minimum or he needs to find another team. The man is done.
                              Absolutely 100% agree. This must happen.

Comment

Champ just said he's returning next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X