Champ Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey

Needs to play for the vet minimum or he needs to find another team. The man is done.

Done for sure

Comment

I agree with this. Come back at SS for 400k, if you want to win a Super Bowl. Otherwise, we're moving on.

Comment

Bailey is too old IMO to be brought back even to be a safety. I doubt he can stay healthy for 16 games anymore. It's too bad, but the Broncos need more talent back there. But I've been saying this about Champ the last 3 years now.

Comment

Based on what we're seeing, I don't know if he has enough to play SS.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
            Based on what we're seeing, I don't know if he has enough to play SS.
            I agree

Comment

I think it's time for him to go. Thank you and good night, Champ. See you in Canton.

Comment

Sad, sad stuff today. Feel bad for the man. Best cornerback of all time, in my opinion. But you can't outrun father time.

Comment

he isn't healthy. not sure it matters, but he isn't healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                    he isn't healthy. not sure it matters, but he isn't healthy.
                    BS, he's done. Time to move on and let him go.

Comment

I'm not going to fault champ for not retiring and making 10M this season, but the dude has no business playing on Sundays anymore.

Comment

I agree. He's done. I don't believe he can come back and play safety either. He's just too old. unhealthy and slow. The Broncos really need to get a lot younger on D.

Comment

Cut your losses and send him packing.

Comment

I still love him, it's just over. Time to move on.

Comment

**** you idiots, that whole defense was chit today against a pathetic one trick pony offense.

To put this on Bailey is moronic but its what I have to come to expect from you numb nuts............

Comment

Working...
                              X