Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who is the First Half MVP?

So, who is the First Half MVP?

I'm thinking it *could* be Cam Chancellor or the entire Seattle Defense.

But I'll give the award to Malcolm Smith for his 69 yard INT & TD.

Smith made the critical catch of Sherman's tipped pass to Crabtree but didn't get much credit. He gets the First Half MVP award.

Out
    Last edited by Armchair Bronco; 02-03-2014, 01:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to put "Out" at end of post

Shut the **** up jackass

Comment

Die

Comment

Waiting for a mod to rename him to Armchair Seahawk.

Comment

If this isn't trolling I don't know what is

Comment

I'm sure taco troll will ban someone

Comment

Congrats to Malcolm Smith. The dude deserved to win the MVP *and* the Chevy.

Comment

I hope you die

Comment

Out

Last edited by Armchair Bronco; 02-03-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Well, time to put one more douchebag on Ignore. I've already done a bunch of them the last few weeks, might as well keep it going.

Comment

It was fitting that a defensive player won the MVP. Seattle certainly didn't win because of Russell Wilson, and we didn't let Marshawn go into "beast mode". Smith or Chancellor was pretty much the only options...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                        It was fitting that a defensive player won the MVP. Seattle certainly didn't win because of Russell Wilson, and we didn't let Marshawn go into "beast mode". Smith or Chancellor was pretty much the only options...
                        The local radio guys here are 'good' with the Smith choice, but the sentimental favorite would have been Cliff Avril. *THAT* guy was in Beast Mode all night long and was involved with both of Manning's picks.

He was relentless on the line and looked like he had been launched from a canon on every play (as noted by Mitch Levy on "Mitch in the Morning" on KJR Radio).

Comment

My last post in *this* thread, I promise. Someone just posted Malcolm Smith's "I'm Going to Disney World!" video. Even haters have to admit that this kid deserved the MVP. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited to be going to Disney World.

Out

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/11F83vJDhUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                            So, who is the First Half MVP?

I'm thinking it *could* be Cam Chancellor or the entire Seattle Defense.

But I'll give the award to Malcolm Smith for his 69 yard INT & TD.

Smith made the critical catch of Sherman's tipped pass to Crabtree but didn't get much credit. He gets the First Half MVP award.

Out
                            i always thought you are a bronco fan.you showed your true colors.

Comment

To come on this website and post this bull**** is clearly just rubbing salt in a wound. With all of this teams history and the numerous disappointing, heartbreaking, and flat out embarrassing Super Bowl moments you still come here and post this bull****.

You call yourself a fan of this team. One of us. Yet here you are posting this. This is not football discussion. This is not trolling. This is you gloating.

Go **** yourself you Seac*******er.
                              Last edited by snowspot66; 02-03-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X