Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well gang... this has been a long time coming...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well gang... this has been a long time coming...

You know, I started this site in 2001, and of course, the hopes were always that the Superbowl was right around the corner. Several corners later here we are. I just want to say that whatever happens, it's been an awesome ride, and been great to have so many awesome people to share the journey with. I've always wanted to see how this place would respond to being in a Superbowl, and I have to say the last couple of weeks have been awesome to top off what's been a great season in general. Whatever happens, I'm glad to have friends here to experience the whole thing with. You guys are great and make being a Broncos fan even more fun that it would otherwise be.

GO BRONCOS!

Thanks TJ. The Mane is like home. You're the man. Go Broncos!

Comment

Thanks for making this huge gathering of fanatics and friends possible, TJ.

It's been a wild ride. Tomorrow will be the most incredible day in the history of the Mane.

Comment

Thank you, Taco. This place has become a part my life. It's a cyber-home for me and you and others are like family. I think like family members do, we can be a bit more rude to each other, we sometimes fight, and not all of us get along. But this place is family to me.

Thank you.

Comment

you're the best Taco! Go Broncos!

Comment

Hey Taco John! I remember you way back on the Denver Post forums. I can't quite believe I'm here in NY to see this and wish us all the best tonight.

Go Broncos!
            Thunder Down Under

I can't sleep...!

Comment

Thanks Taco - and.... 'This one's for mock!!!!'

Comment

Originally posted by TDU View Post
                Hey Taco John! I remember you way back on the Denver Post forums. I can't quite believe I'm here in NY to see this and wish us all the best tonight.

Go Broncos!
                Thunder Down Under

I can't sleep...!
                TDU wins the all time lurker award! 2003 and six posts? Very impressive!

Comment

Thank you for creating a place for displaced fans like myself. It is my main place when looking for info, or just talking about the Broncos in general.

Comment

Thank You Taco! This is my home page morning noon and night!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange4Life View Post
                      TDU wins the all time lurker award! 2003 and six posts? Very impressive!
                      Guess who needed a password reset...

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDownPoster View Post
                        Thanks Taco - and.... 'This one's for mock!!!!'
                        Yep.

"This one's for Mock"

Comment

lets go broncos, great time to be on the board!

Comment

Remember that it's not really a Broncos Super Bowl. Just a Peyton Manning Super Bowl. He just happens to be wearing puke orange.

Comment

So many years of highs and lows, waiting for this chance to come again. Seems like forever.

Every play of this game is going to be etched into our memories for the rest of our lives.

Time to take down what's rightfully ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X