Enemy territory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enemy territory.

How many Bronco fans here will be in DT Seattle tomorrow?

And just in case, how many Seahawk fans here (if any are sticking around) will be in Denver?

I personally plan to head down to Seattle to watch the game. Should be fun!

For your sake I hope they don't take after their Vancouver neighbors to the north and try to burn the town down after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
      How many Bronco fans here will be in DT Seattle tomorrow?

And just in case, how many Seahawk fans here (if any are sticking around) will be in Denver?

I personally plan to head down to Seattle to watch the game. Should be fun!
      You should go to Henry's Tavern just north of Safeco field and the Clink. Great place to watch a game and if their is any excitement following the game you will be right in the middle of it.

Comment

In early October, I was in Seattle as part of a group to pick up a new 737-800 from Boeing for Southwest Airlines. We had dinner in some Irish pub on the hill by Pike's Market (Public Market?). They had a Seabird flag hanging up behind the bar that would have been tough to reach to "make disappear", but it ended up being a cool party place as there was a Portland/Seattle MLS playoff game that night. They had a fan-band with horns and drums. It got loud and reminded me of the way fans in Europe are.

It would probably be a great place to point and laugh at the Seapants fans while collecting their tears of sorrow after the game tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by huh?? View Post
          In early October, I was in Seattle as part of a group to pick up a new 737-800 from Boeing for Southwest Airlines. We had dinner in some Irish pub on the hill by Pike's Market (Public Market?). They had a Seabird flag hanging up behind the bar that would have been tough to reach to "make disappear", but it ended up being a cool party place as there was a Portland/Seattle MLS playoff game that night. They had a fan-band with horns and drums. It got loud and reminded me of the way fans in Europe are.

It would probably be a great place to point and laugh at the Seapants fans while collecting their tears of sorrow after the game tomorrow.
          Was it Kel's in Post Alley?

Comment

Originally posted by andyh64000 View Post
            Was it Kel's in Post Alley?
            Yeah, I think it was.

Comment

Working...
            X