Will you be able to Sleep Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you be able to Sleep Tonight?

Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 02-01-2014, 05:51 PM.

Whiskey and ambien. I have already prepared the basement with plastic drop cloths

Comment

Comment

Yes....having sweet dreams

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
          Whiskey and ambien. I have already prepared the basement with plastic drop cloths
          Make sure you lock up you're cabinets. Don't want to wake up in the morning with nothing to eat.

Comment

I've been playing videogames for most of the day. Uncharted, Infamous and even some Batman: Arkham City. I finally decide thats enough for awhile, check the time on my phone...7:13. What the hell, time. You bitch.

Comment

Already slinging handfuls of goofballs. I have named this handful combination the "SuperBowl XLVIII Cocktail" after the legendary Brompton Cocktail.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                I've been playing videogames for most of the day. Uncharted, Infamous and even some Batman: Arkham City. I finally decide thats enough for awhile, check the time on my phone...7:13. What the hell, time. You b****.

I don't know how many times I have posted this but I made a big old pot of my Grandma's Norwegian stew, it takes hours to cook because you have to get stew meat to fall apart so it kept me busy.

I was going to try to play Guitar but my son just hit is head on a corner table and is screaming because he doesn't want to put an ice pad on it.

Comment

Slept with my fwb right before the charger and pats games . I'm here now. She is NOT a football fan at all. We both think each other is weird right now.

Just need to perform my pregame ritual tonight , and 6AM I'm out. So ready for this and she just acts like its a typical Saturday night. I don't get it .

Got a blue pill in my pocket because I know I won't be able to concentrate on the task tonight and if I couldn't perform because of the game I might lose my fwb.
                  Last edited by spdirty; 02-01-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Like a baby. We got this.

Comment

I dreamt we won, the game lasted about 10 minutes, and everyone who wasn't a Broncos fan thought it was boring.

Comment

I'm so excited. Watching skyfall, and then Gladiator.

Let's tear these bitches up.

Comment

I'm old. Like always, it's going to be easy to fall asl...ZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Like a baby. We're going to win.

Comment

Yes but I am sure I'll be up really early. It will the first Christmas of 2014 and Im like a 3 year old. We have been good and Santa/Broncos will be delivering the Lombardi.

Comment

Working...
                              X