Stadium Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Question

Just wanted to know. Are they going to open Sports Authority for the Super Bowl?

no, i don't think that's allowed by the NFL. iirc, Joe Ellis saying earlier in the past 2 weeks how the franchise inquired about it but the nfl won't allow it.

i think it would be cool to do that.

Comment

If they do that it would screw up they ratings for it. Don't know how because they have turnstiles, but it would.

But it'll be like 25 degrees tomorrow. Screw that.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
        Beavis, you wussy.

Comment

Anyone willing to take a stab at the rationale in the NFL not allowing a host city to open their home stadium so fans can get together with 1000's of other fans for the league's biggest game?

Surely the NFL cannot stop Denver from opening the Pepsi Center like Denver did with McNichols back in 97? As long as the city of Denver, or the Avelanche/Nuggets don't charge of entry fee into the Pepsi Center.

Comment

Whats a good Sports Bar Downtown to watch the game

Comment

The one serving drinks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                If they do that it would screw up they ratings for it. Don't know how because they have turnstiles, but it would.

ratings? 111 million minus 76 thousand?

Comment

The NFL SHOULD allow it. There is no logical reason why. Open for like $5 a person and all staff would be covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                    All of them! Just stay away from the local Seahawks sports bar..... Also referred to as Starbucks.

Comment

Yeah, someone from the NFL was talking about it on the radio this week. He said they get asked that every year and every year the answer is no. Has to do with the league's tv contracts and ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                        Well since it's the only game being played, I guess any sports bar...or bar period would be good place to go if you choose not to stay home.

Comment

Supposedly, I'll be downtown tomorrow at the Sports Column. There are a few big sports bars in LoDo by the baseball field. Sports Column, Blake St. Tavern, Jackson's. That area will be Bronco Central, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by g00fyfoot View Post
                            Supposedly, I'll be downtown tomorrow at the Sports Column. There are a few big sports bars in LoDo by the baseball field. Sports Column, Blake St. Tavern, Jackson's. That area will be Bronco Central, IMO.
                            Thanks man I check out the Sports Column Ill be there as well

Comment

Working...
                            X