Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Irving is the Weirdest

Highlights:

Broncos linebacker Nate Irving has his own plans for a wild week: He will stay in his Jersey City hotel room and, for three hours a night, try to capture adorable monsters with names like Pikachu and Jigglypuff in a Japanese kids' videogame called "Pokemon."

Irving likes to talk to himself, sing to himself and dance by himself. Ayers said he once spotted Irving driving home after practice, bobbing his head up and down to music. The stereo wasn't on.

In his free time, Irving tends to his two pets, male and female bearded dragons he calls "the big man" and "the little girl," and plays videogames.

Irving, who set a career high with 41 tackles this season, said he has no plans to venture outside his hotel in his free time during Super Bowl week, in part because he's already been to New York plenty of times. But he promises he won't spend all his time playing "Pokemon." He he might occasionally mix things up by watching HGTV, the home-improvement cable channel.

Irving hopes to build his own house one day. "It's good," he said of HGTV. "I sit there, looking at all the different things you can do. It kind of fascinates me."

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...50691328269718

He's weird because he's normal.

Comment

Prepare your anus, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by schaaf View Post
        Prepare your anus, sir.
        Ugh, sorry. I haven't been here much this week.

Comment

Cool. He's stepped in well. Like the physical presence he has brought. These guys need to stay calm. Glad he has something that grounds him.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkana7 View Post
            Ugh, sorry. I haven't been here much this week.
            Never apologize for a double thread. We take so much joy around here in saying some version of "Prepare your anus," it's like you're giving us a gift!

Being the first to say "Prepare your anus" is easily as satisfying as being the first to start a thread about some bit of news.

Am I right?

Comment

If they go to the strip club they don't care enough.

If they stay in and play games, they're weird.

No winning with this fanbase.

Comment

Nate Irving is one of my fav player

I choose you Nate Irving.

Comment

Seems normal to me.

Comment

Nate Irving is a geek, which is about the best thing in the world you can be...

Comment

Well at least we know of one player that won't be getting into trouble unless pikachu is code word for hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                        Never apologize for a double thread. We take so much joy around here in saying some version of "Prepare your anus," it's like you're giving us a gift!

Being the first to say "Prepare your anus" is easily as satisfying as being the first to start a thread about some bit of news.

Am I right?
                        Far better than getting a donut in a long running thread.

Comment

Originally posted by schaaf View Post
                          Prepare your anus, sir.
                          hahaha thought the same thing as soon as I open the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Am I right?
                            very true.

Comment

As long as he stuffs Marshawn every chance he gets I don't care what he does!

Comment

Working...
                              X