Peyton WON'T be unanimous MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton WON'T be unanimous MVP

Jim Miller cast his MVP vote for **** You Tom Brady.

Per IAOFM...

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...-unanimous-mvp

Broke the NFL passing yards record.
    Broke the NFL passing TD record.
    Threw 10+ touchdowns to 4 different receivers.
    Lead the Broncos to the best record in the NFL.
    Out-passed Brady by 1100 yards and 30 (THIRTY!!!!) touchdowns this season.
    Knocked Brady's team out of the playoffs.

And yet....

Comment

Bit extreme maybe but i hope that ****house dies in a fire. How the **** does he have a job in sports journalism if he's legitimately saying that?

Typical. Brady has a great season a few years ago and he's slurped all over. Manning pisses all over the entire league and someone still feels the need to fellate him.

Comment

lol, Brady is not in the top five this year -

Manning
        Brees
        Rivers
        Foles/McCoy

The media man crush on Brady is ridiculous. They always have to prop him up.

Comment

They speak highly of Brady and carrying that team to the number two seed and a first round bye. Whst about Brady and the Patriots without Gronkowski averaged 20 points per game and he had a pedestrian 62 QBR.

All the praise on Brady yet it was the running game and defense that played surprisingly well that helped carry that team to the number two seed.

Comment

That's the dumbest vote in history. Jim Miller doesn't deserve to get to vote again. How can anybody take him seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
              They speak highly of Brady and carrying that team to the number two seed and a first round bye. Whst about Brady and the Patriots without Gronkowski averaged 20 points per game and he had a pedestrian 62 QBR.

All the praise on Brady yet it was the running game and defense that played surprisingly well that helped carry that team to the number two seed.
              Yea, they all say "he did more with less" but if you actually look at his numbers his production was mediocre. So he actually did not do more with less - he did less. I guess he is responsible for the running game. What a joke.

Comment

I'm Jim Miller former NFL journeymen QB. Remember me? Please, please, please remember me. I'll make you remember me!

Comment

I'm still amazed at the number of people who continue to diss and doubt Peyton Manning.....

almost makes me feel a little sad for the Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                    Yea, they all say "he did more with less" but if you actually look at his numbers his production was mediocre. So he actually did not do more with less - he did less. I guess he is responsible for the running game. What a joke.
                    Yeah he did less with less!

Comment

If he'd voted for Charles, he could at least have an argument. Brady? Absurd.

Comment

Don't really care as it's obviously nothing but an attention grab. Doesn't matter to me of Manning wins unanimously or not as long as he doesn't get jobbed like last year.

Comment

I think we should have some sympathy for Jim Miller. It must be difficult to go through life as a moron.

Comment

Why does this not surprise me?

Comment

From Wikipedia (since I have absolutely no memory of this guy):

"Although he did not make a pass attempt since, he received a Super Bowl ring as the backup quarterback for the 2004 New England Patriots."

"It was not until 1999, in his second year with the Chicago Bears, that Miller earned a starting job. That promising season was cut short for Miller when he became the first quarterback to be suspended by the NFL for violation of its substance abuse policy"

Comment

Working...
                              X