Welker pulls a walk off during an interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welker pulls a walk off during an interview

In fairness, it is a terrible interview: http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...ew-ever-013114

I lol'd when I saw this in an article

Comment

Wow that interviewer is utterly retarded. Welker tells him he has two minutes and he asks questions about his dog and Old Spice? FFS...

Comment

"What's a puggle?"

the vacuous media coverage of the super bowl is annoying

Comment

This guy is a great interviewer... Starts off confrontational and then has no idea how to rescue the interview.

Comment

lol
            I thought Welker came off a bit dickish, but after doing so many interviews this week I can understand

BTW what is up with that guy's face?
            He looks like a barbie doll that was heated in the microwave

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
              lol
              I thought Welker came off a bit dickish, but after doing so many interviews this week I can understand

BTW what is up with that guy's face?
              He looks like a barbie doll that was heated in the microwave
              I have to agree, Welker started off as a prick and but the interviewer was confrontational...and apparently made of soft wax too.

Comment

There's nothing here folks. It was probably 1 of more then over 100 interviews he'd done in the last 2 weeks. He answered the questions, said his time was up and had to leave. I mean, how many times does the guy have to listen to that same question about catching passes from 2 of the greatest QB's of all time. Hello, it's been answered too many times to count, why keep asking that stupid F'n question. It's great obviously, yeah, to have those 2 guys as your QB for most of your career. What's he gonna say, it's been horrible. Lame ass media and there never ending generic rehashed questions.

Comment

not 1 question relevant to the upcoming game or the Broncos in general. I think Welker showed a nice restraint considering the questions were so dumb. those are the type of questions you'd expect from a chick intern at Cosmo

Comment

Wes was pissed, because the guy wasn't even on location.

Comment

Why are they even bothering to interview these guys anymore? God, it's so obnoxious.

Comment

Wes looked tired. The guy looked like he'd been botoxed a million times and came in with such stupid questions I would've left too. It's a nonissue this idiot is milking for 30 seconds more attention then it deserves so he can afford his next botox injection.

Comment

Urge to kill rising, rising.

Comment

It's Michael Landsberg from TSN. He actually has a very entertaining show and is a great host. Being "quirky" is kind of his shtick.

That being said, if that was the last interview of my day after everything I'd have little patience for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
                              It's Michael Landsberg from TSN. He actually has a very entertaining show and is a great host. Being "quirky" is kind of his shtick.

That being said, if that was the last interview of my day after everything I'd have little patience for it too.
                              I never have heard his show but I couldn't stop looking at his face. It was like he stole the face from the Wax Museum. I would suspect he has gay tendencies too or just likes to dress in women's outfits. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X