Holliday will be X factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holliday will be X factor

In this stadium , touchbacks wont happen often and I can see Holliday taking one to the house maybe 2 ala Ravens last year... I see
    Denver 34
    Seattle 21

All I see is the ball on the tundra...

Comment

Sure as hell wont be Harvin. Tired of everyone saying that for the past month.

Comment

Holliday roooooooooOoooooooooooohoOOohohhOOooAd!

Comment

I'm just glad he isn't returning punts.

Comment

Seattle's kick coverage unit is better than Denver's, unfortunately. I think Harvin is more likely to break one than Trindon.

Comment

Problem is that he could be the x factor for either team.

Comment

Have a little faith fellas and thanks for starting this thread OP.

I believe.............

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                  I'm just glad he isn't returning punts.
                  This X eleventy billion. If he puts the ball on the ground Sunday my rage will know no bounds.

Comment

Holliday better not even sniff the grass in this game.. Decker should be returning punts

Comment

Holliday runs the 2nd half kickoff back for a TD.. were up 38-10 at that time with 2 more fg's and we let seattle have a garbage time score making it a 44-17 final!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                        Seattle's kick coverage unit is better than Denver's, unfortunately. I think Harvin is more likely to break one than Trindon.
                        Meh, Holliday can make the best people miss. All we need to do is block for those first 10 yards and he'll make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                          Problem is that he could be the x factor for either team.
                          Yeah, no way is Fox going to gamble with Trindon on punt returns unless the game is completely out of hand one way or the other, and even then it's doubtful.

Kickoff returns are a different story, but there hopefully won't be too many of those.

I wouldn't be completely shocked to see him in as a receiver at some point, just to freak out Seattle, if nothing else.

Comment

I only see him getting one opportunity to be the X factor.

Comment

I thought Seattle punts high to limit returns anyway.

Holiday will gets his cracks on kickoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X