I don't understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand

why the media is acting like it is clear Seattle has a better roster with more talent aside from Manning. On the Herd (Colin picked Denver) they basically said players 2-53 Seattle was clearly better. Heard it in several other places too and I don't agree.

I feel like we have better WR's, a better TE, and a better OL. Not sure their D-Line is that much better than our's. They get us at LB and the secondary.

Am I wrong?

Our entire offense is better than their entire offense, apart from a slight edge for them at RB.

It's pretty comical how many people are saying that Seattle's team is better than Peyton Manning. Like there aren't 52 other players on our roster.

Comment

Meh, they have to sell stories.

The Seahwks enjoy a cheap QB right now, thereby have more money to spend at more positions. Consinciendtly, the QB position is often the difference in the game even with an inferior roster overall.

Manning is special. There is no doubt. Who gives a **** about rosters, lets play the game and see who rises as cream. My bet, Orange and Blue.

Comment

I'm just saying I feel like we are clearly better at a couple positions. So for people to act like Seattle is clearly a better team aside from QB doesn't seem right to me.

Comment

If any of the Seattle receivers is going to kill us, it will be Harvin. He has great return ability, setting up a short field. If we avoid that, the SB is ours...

Comment

It's lazy commentary is all. I'm really hoping Seattle been lapping up their own hype all week. It'll be a delicious buffet of tears.

Comment

Heath Evans is ate up with Seattle hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetmeck View Post
                Heath Evans is ate up with Seattle hype.
                Not just him though. When Irvin said he'd take Sherman in his prime over Champ in his... I literally turned off the TV. This hype is out of control.

Comment

Marshawn Lynch has had better career than Knowshon ...but he's not "better" by that much if at all

Comment

Denver has a few big things going for it that might minimize the pass rush. You have Manning who can process information and react quickly. Denver's offensive line has also been steady for the most part. Then you also have the no-huddle. All of this could significantly offset Seattles pass rush. The no-huddle alone could conceivably negate the advantage Seattle has against a lot of teams when they rotate defensive linemen. The no huddle can minimize their depth--it's kind of like the movie 300 where they made the Persians fight at a narrow pass.

If Denver can just avoid turning the ball over, they should be in ok shape.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                      Marshawn Lynch has had better career than Knowshon ...but he's not "better" by that much if at all
                      He had less than 4 yards per carry in 9 of 16 games.

Comment

Right now, I would definitely take their defensive ends (as pass rushers) and Safeties over ours. Many of ther other guys are a little more system-dependent (LB corps for example). Trevathan has been incredible in coverage and a pretty exceptional tackler. Woodyard has had an off season, but could come up big in this game. DRC and Chris Harris are just as good as their corners in single-man coverage. I think the whole "Sherman mystique" changes somewhat if he plays on another team without an all-pro safety covering over the top.

They are a great team, but I don't see how you give a nod to anyone on their offense over our offense. Lynch over Moreno might be the only exception, but once again, that's relatively system dependent. I'm not sure Lynch is cereberal enough to handle a Manning lead no-huddle offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Great13 View Post
                          Not just him though. When Irvin said he'd take Sherman in his prime over Champ in his... I literally turned off the TV. This hype is out of control.
                          The time has come for our O to abuse him

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                            you've got to be ****in' kidding me!
                            Lynch is far better RB than Moreno by a long shot.
                            Come on, now!

Comment

Seattle is tough opponent. Make no mistake about it, and for those who underestimate their defense, you guys are joke.
                              Seahawks defense is legit, and they're for real...

It's going to take all we've got to beat them, and then some...

Comment

Working...
                              X