Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow. Happy to not have a contract.

Super Bowl commercial.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xTaH-OtUv94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by HILife; 01-31-2014, 08:18 AM.

I'd say excited is the more appropriate word.

Comment

That was great

Comment

That a Good SB commercial.

Comment

that was pretty funny. I like the kid has a sense of humor about it all. Whatever he ends up doing I wish him well. I will always hold that TD pass to DT in the win against the Squeelers as one of my very favorite Bronco moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
            that was pretty funny. I like the kid has a sense of humor about it all. Whatever he ends up doing I wish him well. I will always hold that TD pass to DT in the win against the Squeelers as one of my very favorite Bronco moments.
            Tebow put in one helluva an Effort in that whole game. It was sweet sending them home like that. A fun season as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
              Great commercial.

Man I love that guy. Wish a GM on a desperate team had a pair of balls.
              I'd love to see Tebow come back to the league and make it big. Good guy that works hard, but hasn't just yet put it together.

Comment

At least he has finally found something that he is good at.

Comment

that's cool

Comment

I loved it. The donuts line was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                      excitement is so apro po.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
                        I'd love to see Tebow come back to the league and make it big. Good guy that works hard, but hasn't just yet put it together.
                        It's nice thought but then reality sets in and you realize no amt of hard work would've helped.

Comment

hey are we allowed to use the words "Super" and "Bowl" together on TJs site? Will the NFL shut him down when Google reports it along with our now mammary mojo free status?

Comment

tebow is great at impersonating differtent occupations. odd we didn't see him pretending to be a fullback.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                              It's nice thought but then reality sets in and you realize no amt of hard work would've helped.
                              BINGO !
                              in the words of steve young.
                              " after a day of watching him throw, I honestly had to ask myself if this kid was really left handed"

Comment

Working...
                              X