Any OM'ers going to the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any OM'ers going to the game

the wife & I will be there... hopefully the stadium will be mostly Broncos fans

Make sure to keep us updated through tweets on Manning's secret shoulder injury.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
      Make sure to keep us updated through tweets on Manning's secret shoulder injury.
      lol if you only knew.. I'll be too busy watching the game from the field level behind the broncos bench to be tweeting enjoy the SB!
      Last edited by i4jelway7; 01-31-2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
        lol if you only knew.. I'll be too busy watching the game from the field level behind the broncos bench to be tweeting enjoy the SB!
        What'd that end up costing?

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Kups dad is going.

Comment

the wife & I will be there... hopefully the stadium will be mostly Broncos fans
              I'll be there with a buddy flying in from Portland. Are you going to the Stub Hub party prior to?

Comment

... hopefully the stadium will be mostly Broncos fans
                According to this article that won't be the case, although comparing Washington vs. Colorado ticket purchases doesn't really prove there will be more Seahawks fans.
                http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8019--nfl.html

Comment

The Super Bowl is so damn different than any other game because of the sheer amount of neutral fans.

NO had a ton of fans in MIAMI when I was there and PIT had a ton of fans at the TAMPA SB against ARI. NE and NYJ fans were even in INDY. However, none of those games had any impact with crowd noise. SEA will not have any advantage in the SB. They just won't despite what anyone says to the Contrary. PIT's fans travel better than any I have ever seen, and they did not impact that SB at all.....

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                    What'd that end up costing?
                    it wasn't cheap... over 4k a ticket

Originally posted by BroncosCanada View Post
                    I'll be there with a buddy flying in from Portland. Are you going to the Stub Hub party prior to?
                    Not sure what we are going to do as far as pre-game

Comment

it wasn't cheap... over 4k a ticket
                      Holy crap. Where are you sitting? Ticket exchange currently has front five rows lower level Broncos sideline for $2500 per.

Comment

I'll be heading there too with my wife. Anybody know of any gatherings going on Broncos related on Saturday?

Comment

There's a chance I'll be there. I have a friend with tickets that he isn't sure he'll be able to use, and if he can't get there he's giving them to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            Holy crap. Where are you sitting? Ticket exchange currently has front five rows lower level Broncos sideline for $2500 per.
                            We are on row 2. There are only 2 front row lower level tickets on the broncos sideline which are $5244 each on ticket exchange
                            Last edited by i4jelway7; 01-31-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I threw mine in the trash, Will be too cold to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                              X