Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who said it-

Let's try this again.

On Peyton Manning, and whether he worries about his legacy during the game. There was debate on whether or not PFM really gave a **** about his legacy, and one analyst was implying that he would worry about during the game, and the other analyst chimed in, and I'm paraphrasing here:

"He doesn't worry about his legacy during the game because everything is moving too fast"

I'm telling you, there are about 7 talking heads to choose from that would spout this non-sense that are currently employed as analysts.
    Last edited by ram40ut; 01-30-2014, 04:14 PM.

Say, wot?

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
      He doesn't worry about his legacy during the game because everything is moving too fast.

I'm telling you, there are about 7 talking heads to choose from that would spout this non-sense that are currently employed as analysts.
      That post could not have been more vague then it was. Please try again.

Comment

Champ Bailey.

Comment

Heath Evans for the win?

Comment

Context is always helpful.

Comment

I don't know but Melissa Stark is pulling of that thing where she is getting hotter with age.

Comment

Some turd on NFL.com said we are going to lose 38-12 and that Earl Thomas has 3 interceptions.

GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                  I don't know but Melissa Stark is pulling of that thing where she is getting hotter with age.
                  Marisa Tomei is the queen of gets hotter with age.

Comment

Broncos win by 17. Game over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                      Marisa Tomei is the queen of gets hotter with age.
                      I see your Tomei and raise you a Mariska Hargitay.

Comment

Sorry gents. I was sitting I traffic. And trying not to type as I was driving. I swear officer!

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                          I see your Tomei and raise you a Mariska Hargitay.
                          I see your Mariska Hargitay and raise youa Christie AllIE

Comment

Should be a requirement to have played fball in order to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                              Should be a requirement to have played fball in order to talk about it.
                              I guess one of them did, but the king of dip $****s also said that the voters for the HOF wouldn't weigh his MVPs because they weren't all legitimate because it's a QB award, and that multiple 2,00o rushers got jobbed because of the media bias toward Peyton. I don't ink one of these guys is long for his broadcasting career, the other, he's just a donut and rib rack shy of Whitlock. But it's typically of somewhat that life support system for human garbage disposal.

Comment

Working...
                              X