Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    Best blurbs:

“I think everyone knows his comments were ridiculous,” Kaepernick said at the Super Bowl XLVIII media center in Midtown, referring to the FOX postgame interview in which Sherman mocked 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree and proclaimed himself the best cornerback in the NFL.

“As my dad has always told me, if you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?” Kaepernick added. “If you have to go on national TV and try to say you’re the best cornerback in the league, then you’ve got your own insecurities.”

and

Kaepernick said he looks forward to meeting Sherman and the Seahawks at least twice next season — and vowed that he will never fear Sherman, no matter how badly the throw to Crabtree turned out.

“I’ll take that matchup every day,” Kaepernick said. “I feel like he’s afraid of our receivers, and that’s something I look forward to [exploiting] next year.”

and of course:

“Go Peyton!” Kaepernick said.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/30/kaepern...raid-of-49ers/

Sour grapes served with a glass of truth make for a bitter snack
    I'm not a big Kaepernick fan because I think he's a closet thug but you gotta love these comments as I am aligned with them wholeheartedly.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10377023

Comment

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10375562

Comment

I cant trust a QB with arm tats and trucker hats, and thats why I made money on that game.

Comment

Nah, he's a nerdy guy that used to sprint to class so he could sit front row in his AP math classes (srs)
            He needed to sprint to his AP English class and learn some grammar before Tattoo shop.

Comment

All the 49ers hate the Seahawks, because all they do is trash talk.

I thought Wagner was somewhat decent, until all the crap that has been coming out of his mouth this week.

According to reports, Broncos had an extremely physical practice on Wednesday. As in, the Broncos are gearing to tattoo the Seahawks to the Metlife stadium carpet.

Comment

My concern is that he's the return of some prophecied Pharoah.

Evidence:

1. Look at his face.
                /convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by hambone13 View Post
                  He needed to sprint to his AP English class and learn some grammar before Tattoo shop.
                  Why do tattoos equal thug?

Comment

Evidence:

1. Look at his face.

2. The tattoos are probably some Egyptian ritual or scrawlings of heiroglyphs from the Book of the Dead.

3. He's adopted into a white family so there's further mystery on his biological background.

Hypothesis:

Kaepernick was cursed to wander (via his long stride) the world as a living mummy until an off-shoot of a surviving Egyptian cult (*ref: the Kaepernick family) found his cursed remains, unwrapped, and sent him to High School to indocrinate him into American society under the auspices of football.
                    I think you need a cold shower brah imo.

Comment

Pharoahs are not very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        I never made that association. I was responding to sarcasm about AP classes and his closet thugness. I in no way associated the thugness to his tattoos. His grammar in those tattoos? For sure.
                        Last edited by hambone13; 01-30-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          Well it tends to be a cultural thing with people who are bad apples.
                          That has more to do with branding than anything else but in general, if you wish to get certain jobs or be taken seriously in a non musical or acting genre than it is best not to tat yourself up.

Most companies won't even hire you if you can't cover up the tattoo so as to keep their image in good standing.

With that said. Kaep is full of ****. He constantly talks about being disrespected because of where he was drafted or what people say about his skillset and yet then denounces Sherman for having no problem saying he's the top CB.

There is nothing wrong with saying how good you are so long as you can back it up.

Comment

“As my dad has always told me, if you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?” Kaepernick added. [B]“If you have to go on national TV and try to say you’re the best cornerback in the league, then you’ve got your own insecurities.”
                            Bingo.

Comment

Evidence:

1. Look at his face.

2. The tattoos are probably some Egyptian ritual or scrawlings of heiroglyphs from the Book of the Dead.

3. He's adopted into a white family so there's further mystery on his biological background.

Hypothesis:

Kaepernick was cursed to wander (via his long stride) the world as a living mummy until an off-shoot of a surviving Egyptian cult (*ref: the Kaepernick family) found his cursed remains, unwrapped, and sent him to High School to indocrinate him into American society under the auspices of football.
                              His mother was a Colorado girl, Front Range somewhere Ft Collins, Greeley, Longmont. As for the hypothesis, you watch too many movies and probably listened to Art Bell too much before he was abducted to Area 51 . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by hambone13 View Post
                                I'm not a big Kaepernick fan because I think he's a closet thug but you gotta love these comments as I am aligned with them wholeheartedly.
                                A friend of mine told me he despises Kaepernick because he doesn't know if he's a thug or terrorist....

Comment

Working...
                                X