Wish we still had Brandon Marshall for this game, he owns Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish we still had Brandon Marshall for this game, he owns Sherman

He owns Seattle and ****s on Richard Sherman every time they meet.

I think he had almost 200 yards this game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL3Qmg920QY

And the first play of this video is just funny.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qhwX26vOA

Hopefully DT can do something similar to the Seattle defense this week.
    Last edited by Willynowei; 01-30-2014, 11:04 AM.

dude, he's already on the team!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...red-von-miller

Comment

DT > Brandon Marshall

Comment

It's a joke how everywhere you look people are picking the hawks like broncos have no shot. It reminds me a lot of the Atl Superbowl where people reached to believe it would be a close game. Or the GB Superbowl where people laughed at Denver's chances.

I'm not worried the Broncos are going to blow the SeaChickens out.

Comment

Brandon Marshall is a poor man's DT.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
            It's a joke how everywhere you look people are picking the hawks like broncos have no shot. It reminds me a lot of the Atl Superbowl where people reached to believe it would be a close game. Or the GB Superbowl where people laughed at Denver's chances.

I'm not worried the Broncos are going to blow the SeaChickens out.
            A lot of people are picking us. But i find it odd that the vast majority of the media assumes their defense will control us (in a close game), but none assume that the Broncos high powered offense might continue to be high powered. I dunno what will happen, they don't either, but i see a lot more people assuming seattle will have their way than denver having theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
              The more I watch Sherman, the more I think I'm being generous calling him #4
              how so? He does a lot of things very good. Even though a majority of his INT's have come against ****ty QB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Willynowei View Post
                He owns Seattle and ****s on Richard Sherman every time they meet.

I think he had almost 200 yards this game.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL3Qmg920QY

And the first play of this video is just funny.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16qhwX26vOA

Hopefully DT can do something similar to the Seattle defense this week.
                His YAC is something to behold.

Comment

I love how the story is how great the Seahawks DB's are. They are very good, and have a legitimate bad ass defense. It's not going to be a walk in the park for Denver.

But we have so many weapons on offense. Every skill position is strong. The WR's compliment each other wonderfully. Moreno/Ball are great for this offense.

It's not like the CB's on our team are slouches. No one is talking about DRC/Champ's abilities. Most of the talk is about their future with the team, not their current production. DRC has had a great year, and I'd argue out of all the FA's facing the team, he is the most important. Losing Harris sucks, but Champ regaining his form about the same time helps offset that loss.

Seattle has great DB's, and as a unit, I agree they are better. But it's not like Denver has no talent. And they are not going up against the most dangerous offense the NFL has ever seen.

If Denver plays a clean game, I don't see how they lose. If they play clean, they should win walking away.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                    A lot of people are picking us. But i find it odd that the vast majority of the media assumes their defense will control us (in a close game), but none assume that the Broncos high powered offense might continue to be high powered. I dunno what will happen, they don't either, but i see a lot more people assuming seattle will have their way than denver having theirs.
                    I can't believe the lack of attention being paid to Seattle's offense vs Denver's defense. It seems everyone thinks Lynch is some unstoppable force that will have his way regardless of what the Broncos defense does. No one has run on Denver in weeks, and in the playoffs the run D has been absolutley dominant; but not a word about it from the media.

I honestly think that unless we give them a short field with TOs, Seattle will struggle to score double digits.

Comment

Originally posted by hambone13 View Post
                      His YAC is something to behold.
                      DT is no slouch in YAC either.

Marshall dances around a lot more, DT just runs by you.

Comment

agreed except for the idiots saying that DT is a better Marshall. If marshall played on this team he might break the TD record held by Moss.

Comment

If Marshall was on this team for the Superbowl, he would have been arrested for some battery charge at the team hotel, strip club or on the street. I don't know if he would have made it through the week.

Comment

no one is talking about Denver's defense. I really hope this pisses off Denver's defense. Zero respect.

Comment

I forgot the Bears are in the Super Bowl......

Comment

Working...
                              X