If I hear another talking head..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I hear another talking head..

Say that nobody is giving Seattle any credit, and they are flying under the radar, I'm going to axe murder the nearest family of 5. Tonight on Inside the NFL they had Marcus Allen, and Dwight Freeney, both picked Seattle along with Simms ( huge surprise there ) Allen was incredulous that everyone was picking Denver and not giving Seattle any credit. Can someone please explain to me who is NOT giving Seattle credit? All I've heard from the NFL Network was Denver has never seen a defense like this. OK, but when was the last time Seattle faced a QB that has already thrown 58 TD's.

I must admit, I was a nervous wreck against SD, and NE, but I feel a strange calm about this. I may be wrong, but I think Denver rolls. 42-14
    Last edited by ram40ut; 01-30-2014, 10:59 AM.

It's just the narrative they are trying to create, and pretty much everyone with any sense knows it's bull****. The sports media is a complete joke nowadays.

Comment

"LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM"

Comment

Not even a good nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
          "LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM LEGION OF BOOM"
          Arguably the stupidest nickname ever.

Comment

LOB YO!

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
              LOB YO!
              Boss

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
                Say that nobody is giving Seattle any credit, and they are flying under the radar, I'm going to axe murder the nearest family of 5. Tonight on Inside the NFL they had Marcus Allen, and Dwight Freeney, both picked Seattle along with Simms ( huge surprise there ) Allen was incredulous that everyone was picking Denver and not giving Seattle any credit. Can someone please explain to who is NOT giving Seattle credit? All I've heard from the NFL Network was Denver has never seen a defense like this. OK, but when was the last time Seattle faced a QB that has already thrown 58 TD's.

I must admit, I was a nervous wreck against SD, and NE, but I feel a strange calm about this. I may be wrong, but I think Denver rolls. 42-14
                I think Allen might have been talking about so many people betting on Denver that the moved the betting line 4-5 pts.

Also, is it possible that you're not as nervous because this is the last game and there's no fear of their season ending early?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                  Arguably the stupidest nickname ever.
                  Brings back memories. My crew in High School at Denver East was the "Legion Of Brew." Class of '86/87. We were pretty stupid too.

Comment

I watched that last night too and about jumped out of my skin. So ready for this ****ing game to start.

Comment

I like that we are becoming the underdog, and I bet the team likes it too.

I am sure JMFE will be happy to share a story about Super Bowl 32 with the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
                        ...I think Denver rolls. 42-14
                        Seattle gave up a league best 14.4 points per game this season. They only gave up more than 30 (34) once, in a road loss to Indy. So I don't like our chances of scoring anything close to 42, which is higher than our league best regular season average (37.9) and far more than we've averaged in the playoffs (25). Everything would have to go perfectly for us to roll like that. And I think Seattle is too good to let something like that happen. I hope you're right, but both my gut and my common sense tells me we'll be sweating out a close game.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                          Seattle gave up a league best 14.4 points per game this season. They only gave up more than 30 (34) once, in a road loss to Indy. So I don't like our chances of scoring anything close to 42, which is higher than our league best regular season average (37.9) and far more than we've averaged in the playoffs (25). Everything would have to go perfectly for us to roll like that. And I think Seattle is too good to let something like that happen. I hope you're right, but both my gut and my common sense tells me we'll be sweating out a close game.
                          This is what makes it such a fascinating matchup that really it's hard for us to appreciate being fans of one of the teams. Yes, Seattle has had an amazing defensive year and I don't think anyone can debate that. But they haven't faced the most prolific offense in the HISTORY of the NFL. Let that sink in for a second...we had the highest scoring offense in the history of the league with a QB that absolutely decimated other teams that also had pretty solid defenses.

I mean, I know I am being a homer here...I can admit that. But it's almost impossible to pick the outcome of this game. #1 versus #1 and all...they are about to step into the ring with an opponent they just haven't run into that is rolling right now.

I don't know if we win or not, but damn I like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Pssh....again, in 1989 we didn't give up 30 a single time....only only gave up 20+ 6 times before the superbowl. Just last season, We only gave up 30 points twice and in the first half of the season (average of 15ppg after the bye)....how many did we give up to the Ravens? 38.

It's one game....anything can happen.

Comment

No chance at all....just pretty much a toss up at the moment.

http://pickwatch.nflpickwatch.com/p/weekly-picks.html

Comment

Working...
                              X