Glad We Don't Play San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad We Don't Play San Francisco

They are a very good and balanced team, much more dangerous than the team we got.

It's our good fortune to get the other team. I believe we could have beaten SF, but it would have been a much more difficult game.

San Francisco is in my top three, but Seattle is in my top two. The best two teams are in the Super Bowl, imo.

Comment

Huh? We'd beat either one. I wanted to have SF to get a chance at avenging SB XXIV.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
        They are a very good and balanced team, much more dangerous than the team we got.

It's our good fortune to get the other team. I believe we could have beaten SF, but it would have been a much more difficult game.
        Wilson is a much better QB than Kaepernick. SF lost Bowman. SF would be the easier game. The 2 best teams are playing

Comment

I'd say that both the Niners and Seahawks would have presented similar challenges, and they are both really good, so it really didn't matter which one of them showed up.

Comment

I fear the San Fran pass rush more than the Seahags pass rush. Kapernick was able to drive on the Seahags and nearly pulled out the comeback late. I think Manning can have his way with the Seahags D.

Comment

San fransisco was the match up I didn't want.

Sf front 7>Seattle secondary
              Sf offense> Seattle offense

Bowman got hosed in the NFC chAmpionship, this Super Bowl will be like the Super Bowl 33, the best NFC team will watch from home while the broncos roll the opponent they fortunately play.

Comment

Denver would have killed SF. Seattle is the better team matchup wise vs us. Manning would have thrown for 500 yds against that secondary.

Comment

Saints are the only NFC team I was worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post

Yeah, the better team lost that NFC title game. Good for us, we get to play a bunch of loud mouthed frauds, brah

Comment

Umm, who cares. We're playing Seattle, let's focus on who we're playing and not who we aren't.

Comment

Brah, either SF or Seattle would beat Denver. The real Super Bowl was a week and a half ago in Seattle. This is just a coronation imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SeahawkTalons View Post
                          Brah, either SF or Seattle would beat Denver. The real Super Bowl was a week and a half ago in Seattle. This is just a coronation imo.
                          I agree that you guys played your Superbowl last week. You are very much like the Chiefs in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                            San fransisco was the match up I didn't want.

Sf front 7>Seattle secondary
                            Sf offense> Seattle offense

Bowman got hosed in the NFC chAmpionship, this Super Bowl will be like the Super Bowl 33, the best NFC team will watch from home while the broncos roll the opponent they fortunately play.
                            Falcons were 11 point underdogs in the NFC Championship. Seahawks were 4.5 point favorites, and Super Bowl favorites since the preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by SeahawkTalons View Post
                              We would be the class of the NFC West. We would have 4 wins from Seattle and the 49ers alone. Your team is a joke, you are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X